Hi Maíra, Thanks for you reviews! On Mon, Feb 26, 2024 at 09:29:32AM -0300, Maíra Canal wrote: > On 2/22/24 15:14, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > The vc4_dummy_plane structure is an exact equivalent to vc4_plane, so we > > Maybe I understood incorrectly, but isn't the vc4_dummy_plane structure > equivalent to drm_plane? Both statements are true :) vc4 itself uses vc4_plane to holds its plane-related content, but it turns out that there's nothing in that structure anymore and vc4_plane == drm_plane. In our mock driver, we have another structure meant to store the mock-plane-related content which doesn't have anything in it anymore, and is thus equivalent to vc4_plane. So, basically, vc4_dummy_plane == vc4_plane == drm_plane. This patch is only about getting rid of vc4_dummy_plane though. Is it clearer? Maxime