Hi Petr, All, Petr Vorel wrote: > Hi all, > > Could we in the end accept this patch? > > It'd fix the issue for now and I could set size of the XFS loop device > smaller > than 300 MB (better for embedded). i.e. 16 MB (or 32 or 64 MB or anything > higher > if XFS developers are convinced it's needed). > I personally think YES! (sorry for replying so late, I was on vacation last week) > > As I wrote before I plan to suggest sizes: > btrfs 110 MB > the rest (ext[234], xfs, ntfs, vfat, exfat, tmpfs): 16 MB > +1 thanks for finding the minimal size. -- Regards, Li Wang