* [RELEASE] Babeltrace 2.0.2 - Amqui
@ 2020-03-10 23:06 Jérémie Galarneau
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Jérémie Galarneau @ 2020-03-10 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: lttng-dev, diamon-discuss
Today we're releasing the first patch-level release of Babeltrace 2.0
What's new since Babeltrace 2.0.1?
This release contains the following note-worthy fixes:
- Fixed a segmentation fault when trying to instantiate a trimmer
downstream of a component that creates streams without packets.
See 5cf4fb3d2 .
- The trimmer component class rejected streams that are not
packetized. Since the trimmer supports streams without packets,
there is no reason to reject them.
See a26dd09ff .
- The configure script silently accepted invalid Python
configurations such as building with `--enable-python-plugins`,
but without `--enable-python-bindings`, which resulted in users
being unable to import the `bt2` package.
See 3530dd01a .
The full change log follows.
2020-03-10 Babeltrace 2.0.2 (International Bagpipe Day)
* common: cast arguments to character classification functions to unsigned char
* flt.utils.muxer: initialize variable to silence -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning
* Fix: configure.ac: silently accepting invalid Python configuration
* Cleanup: configure.ac: remove redundant `AC_ARG_ENABLE` parameters
* Fix: plugin-dev.h: Disable address sanitizer on pointer array section variables
* Fix: cli: use BT_CLI_LOGE_APPEND_CAUSE instead of printf to print errors
* tests: improve flt.utils.trimmer/test_trimming to test streams without packets
* Fix: flt-utils.trimmer: accept streams without packet support
* Fix: lib: don't assume that streams have packets in auto seek
* Fix: correct typo in README
* Update working version to Babeltrace 2.0.2
Babeltrace 2.0.2 tarball:
Mailing list (for support and development):
`lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org`
`#lttng` on `irc.oftc.net`
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-10 23:06 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-03-10 23:06 [RELEASE] Babeltrace 2.0.2 - Amqui Jérémie Galarneau
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).