Hey all, how can I figure out what domain an event belongs to? I.e. whether it's an ust or a kernel event? In the debug output of babeltrace I can see it, but looking at the sources it seems to be quite convoluted to get access to the domain. Am I overlooking something, or is it basically impossible to access that information through the babeltrace API? Thanks -- Milian Wolff | milian.wolff@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company Tel: +49-30-521325470 KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts