Thanks,now I understand the tracking policy of lttng. And I want to know,do you have any plans for "exclusion set"? -----原始邮件----- 发件人:"Mathieu Desnoyers" 发送时间:2020-09-01 21:37:40 (星期二) 收件人: "熊毓华" 抄送: lttng-dev , "Geneviève Bastien" 主题: Re: How to use the lttng-untrack command ----- On Sep 1, 2020, at 5:13 AM, 熊毓华 wrote: Hi,dear Hello, I have encountered some problems in using LTTNG, which is briefly described as follows. I am eager to get your help. About the use of the untrack command.It is reproduced as follows: I type the following commands in turn to start LTTNG, and set up not to monitor a particular process.(For example, I input the "top" command in the terminal, the PID of the "top" process is 72598, now I want LTTNG not to monitor the "top" process) lttng create my-kernel-session --output=/tmp/my-kernel-trace lttng add-context -k -t pid lttng add-context -k -t tid lttng enable-event --kernel --all lttng untrack --kernel --pid=72598 lttng start lttng destroy babeltrace2 /tmp/my-kernel-trace > babeltrace.txt Unfortunately, the output still contains the data for PID72598. Even after I changed "lttng untrack --kernel -- PID =72598" to "LTTNG untrack-u -- PID =72598", this phenomenon still occurred. How do I use the lttng-untrack command to achieve my goal? Based on the lttng-track(1) man page: The lttng track commands adds one or more values to a process attribute tracker. A process attribute tracker is an inclusion set of process attributes. Tracked processes are allowed to emit events, provided those events are targeted by enabled event rules (see lttng-enable-event(1)). Tracker values can be removed from an inclusion set with lttng- untrack(1). What you are looking for is a an "exclusion set", which does not exist at this point in LTTng. Thanks, Mathieu Looking forward to your reply. thanks, yuhua ------------------ Yuhua Xiong Lab for Internet and Security Technology School of Computer Science and Technology Zhejiang University Hangzhou, 310007, P.R. China -- Mathieu Desnoyers EfficiOS Inc. http://www.efficios.com