Hi, I find sometimes there are some tracepoints not exist in metadata file(but they are in the list of lttng list -u) and the end result is they can NOT be logged. I can not always reproduce it. It bothered me for 2 days. The lttng version is 2.7, I know it is not the latest version but there are some reasons I can't update it. So, is this a known bug? If yes, It will be very appreciated if you can give me any advice about the bug info(I can cherry pick the correspond fix). Otherwise, maybe I have to give up my favoriate Lttng.... Thank you in advance! zhenyu.ren