I am trying to capture the list of functions being called by an app. The app relies on a couple of shared libraries (libhsa-runtime64.so and libhsakmt.so). My experiments all *FAIL *i.e. there are no log files of the output. The link on lttng-ust-cyg-profile does not tell me where I can get them. Instrument the build files for the two libraries to allow function tracing by the gcc/clang flags -finstrument-functions and run workload as follows - Instrument the build files for the two libraries to allow function tracing by the gcc/clang flags *-finstrument-functions* and run workload as follows - LD_PRELOAD=liblttng-ust-cyg-profile.so ./rocminfo - Instrument the application as well for the gcc/clang flag along with the two libs - LD_PRELOAD=liblttng-ust-cyg-profile.so ./rocminfo I am using LTTng version Ubuntu: LTTng Stable 2.12 PPA - apt-get install lttng-tools - apt-get install lttng-modules-dkms - apt-get install liblttng-ust-dev I noticed no kernel modules with substring "ltt" in it. Any help is appreciated. Regards, Ramesh