Thanks again for your reply, To be specific, I did exactly this: - Install linux source code, then copy the mentioned file to the folder using: cp /usr/src/linux-headers-5.4.0-59/fs/mount.h /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/build - Run sudo dkms autoinstall (I also did reboot) - Create the session and attempt to add the context However, I'm getting the same error. On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:05 AM Michael Jeanson wrote: > On 2021-01-09 09 h 03, Mohammad Kavousi wrote: > > Michael, > > > > Thank you for your swift response. However, for the first part, I'm not > > sure what it means by "using" the full kernel source. How would I use it > > with lttng-modules? > > > > As for the quick hack part, I grabbed the kernel source and copied the > > mount.h onto the folder you mentioned, and it did not help. I don't > > expect lttng to automatically find that file and use it; also there are > > no other header files in the package build directory. Could you kindly > > give us more instructions? > > > > Thanks, > > Mohammad > > The lttng modules are shipped in Ubuntu as a dkms package which means > they are built directly on your machine for each kernel version you > install. So after adding the required file in your headers you'll need > to rebuild the modules with dkms and unload / reload them in your > running kernel or just reboot the machine. > > To rebuild all installed dkms modules for the current kernel: > > sudo dkms autoinstall >