lttng-dev.lists.lttng.org archive mirror
From: Dave Bort via lttng-dev <lttng-dev@lists.lttng.org>
To: Philippe Proulx <eeppeliteloop@gmail.com>
Cc: lttng-dev <lttng-dev@lists.lttng.org>
Subject: Re: [lttng-dev] babeltrace2: reading metadata + events from a single CTF file
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 13:40:58 -0700	[thread overview]

Thank you for your prompt and helpful response, Philippe!

I'll find a way to stick to the de facto standard of multiple files as
input to babeltrace. On the device side, I can bundle things up in a simple
container format like cpio, which I can easily extract on any host system
without special tools.

--dbort