lttng-dev.lists.lttng.org archive mirror
* Re: Regarding LTTNG support for Containers
       [not found] <fe80d2475543b3ab4fa449f4d06ee047@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-12-16 15:40 ` Jonathan Rajotte-Julien
       [not found] ` <20191216154013.GB29567@joraj-alpa>
From: Jonathan Rajotte-Julien @ 2019-12-16 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yogesh Chandolia; +Cc: lttng-dev, Ankur Dauneria, pratham.p.kumar

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 12:39:33PM +0530, Yogesh Chandolia via lttng-dev wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> We are planning to use LTTng2.11 for tracing the application in user-space
> using the LTTng-UST library only. Our application will run in the
> container.

Where do you plan on running the session daemon and consumer daemon?

> We have query regarding the support of LTTng-UST for the containerize
> environment.
>
> Please let us know whether LTTng support the tracing for containerize
> application. If yes, please share the documentation of LTTng-UST support
> for container environment.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Yogesh
>
> Mobile: +91 9910094311
>
> Email: yogesh.chandolia@globallogic.com
>
> Skype ID: yogesh.chandolia@globalogicindia.onmicrosoft.com

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien
EfficiOS

@ 2019-12-19  6:41   ` Yogesh Chandolia via lttng-dev
From: Yogesh Chandolia via lttng-dev @ 2019-12-19  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Rajotte-Julien; +Cc: lttng-dev, Ankur Dauneria, pratham.p.kumar

Hi Jonathan,

We are planning to run the session daemon and consumer daemon from the
host machine to fetch the trace points of application run inside
container.

@ 2019-12-24 10:55   ` Yogesh Chandolia via lttng-dev
From: Yogesh Chandolia via lttng-dev @ 2019-12-24 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Rajotte-Julien; +Cc: lttng-dev, Ankur Dauneria, pratham.p.kumar