I am investigating the use of asynchronous I/O in Lustre. (FWIW, I am new to async I/O. And although I am a long time user of Lustre file systems, I am new to developing specifically in Lustre as well.) I have a couple of questions. It is my understanding that Lustre did not support async I/O for a while, but reintroduced it at some point. Can anyone tell me in which revision async I/O was supported again? Does Lustre have its own API for asynchronous I/O other than the usual POSIX AIO? If there is a particular API, I would very much appreciate a pointer to it. I have not been able to find any info on this. Thanks for your help. --Sam Cable