lvfs-general.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* [LVFS] Speeding up getting LVFS firmware updates to end users
@ 2022-09-02 16:35 Richard Hughes
From: Richard Hughes @ 2022-09-02 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fwupd; +Cc: lvfs-general

Hi all,

Or perhaps the subject should have been "How to misuse Microsoft OS
Descriptors to avoid writing quirk files" :)

I've written a blob post with some ideas, I'd be glad of any feedback
from the people here:
https://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2022/09/02/speeding-up-getting-firmware-updates-to-end-users/

Thanks!

Richard.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-02 16:35 UTC | newest]