mhi.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* RE
@ 2022-07-15 19:25 Julio
From: Julio @ 2022-07-15 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mhi

Good Day

I am Julio Bologna, I work as a research assistant with A laboratory in
UK, I have an interesting proposal with a reasonable sum for you.

Honestly I'm looking for a reliable businessman/individual in your region to represent my company in sourcing some of our basic raw material used in the
manufacturing of high quality Anti-Viral Vaccines, Cancer treatment and
other life saving Pharmaceutical Products.

Kindly reply to my private email if you are interested  bologjulio@gmail.com

Thank you.
Regards
Julio Bologna
bologjulio@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-15 19:26 UTC | newest]