On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 19:51 -0700, David Miller wrote: > From: Jeff Kirsher > Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:31:35 -0700 > > > I am curious, can you compile the Sun GEM support driver? and if so, > > does the Spider Net driver compile? > > I'm pretty sure you cannot reference object targets outside of > the current directory and expect it to work. > > You can only reference things in the current directory (objects, > directories to traverse down into, etc.) as targets > > So when there is a common piece of infrastructure shared by > two drivers, you're really going to have to cope with them > at the same time. I am working on a patch now to fix this. Stephen - if you could compile test it, I would greatly appreciate.