On Thu, 2016-04-07 at 08:48 -0700, Chuck Lever wrote: > > > > On Apr 7, 2016, at 7:38 AM, Christoph Hellwig > > wrote: > > > > This is also very interesting for storage targets, which face the > > same > > issue.  SCST has a mode where it caches some fully constructed > > SGLs, > > which is probably very similar to what NICs want to do. > +1 for NFS server. I have swapped around my slot (into the MM track) with Jesper's slot (now a plenary session), since there seems to be a fair amount of interest in Jesper's proposal from IO and FS people, and my topic is more MM specific. -- All Rights Reversed.