netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Coleman Krosberg" <mamg7610885@woody.ocn.ne.jp>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Loan Offer
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 00:53:45 +0300	[thread overview]

Thank you for your time,

We are looking for clients in your area of residents with good business or project that requires financing
to execute, or who wants a loan to do business, we do give loans with low interest.

Please get back to me if you are interested in this or you know anybody who has good business ideas but
lack the necessary capital to fund his projects or business so we can establish working relationship.

Yours  Sincerely,

Coleman Krosberg MBA, CFA
Ak Bank Financial Rep
Investment analyst.