netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Sgt. Joey Jones." <selena@selena.net.ua>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: RE
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:59:24 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Friend,

I hope my e-mail met you well.  I need your assistance. My name Is Sgt.Joey Jones,
I am an American soldier serving in the  1st Armored Division in Iraq for the United States,
we have  $25,000,000.00 USD. that is in our Possession and we are ready to move it out of
the country.

The money, which is now in the custody of Security Company, is part of the Money we
seized from late Saddam Hussein but we were not declared. Right now I am In the Baghdad
trying to sort out things with the Security Company to ensure a smooth and Unhindered transfer
of the money to you,therefore be assured that the transfer is safe and risk free.

My colleague and I need a good partner someone, we can trust to actualize this Venture, but
we are moving it through diplomatic means to your house directly Or a safe and secured location
of your choice using a shipping company, but Can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you
are to take your 40% out and keep our own 60%, if you are interested I will furnish you with
more details. Awaiting your response, Contact via this E-mail: sgtjjoey11gmail.com

Yours Buddy And Partner,

Sgt. Joey Jones.