netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Letter Of Intent
@ 2013-07-24  5:25 TC, idthida.choun
From: TC, idthida.choun @ 2013-07-24  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Dear Friend

It is my interest to contact you in respect of our client from your country who died 3 years ago leaving some huge amount of money in our bank without any next of kin or link to his family. I shall explain in details when I read your reply.You are my first contact, I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you. I shall continue with my search,

Thanks.
Thida Choun

* Letter of Intent
@ 2016-02-28 22:57 James Bayor
From: James Bayor @ 2016-02-28 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am James Bayor, I work with The United Bank for Africa. I emailed you earlier without any response.
I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to seek your partnership in re-profiling some offshore investment funds.
Please contact me on my private email: james.bayorr@gmail.com for more details.

Best regards
James Bayor. (Msc, MBA, FCA)
Regional Manager.