Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb.dts between commit 9143e398a443 ("ARM: dts: imx6sx: correct i.MX6sx sdb board enet phy address") from the net tree and commit fc8347778017 ("ARM: dts: imx6sx: correct i.MX6sx sdb board enet phy address") from the net-next tree. I fixed it up (according to the commit comments, the version from the net tree is newer, so I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au