netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* net-next is OPEN
@ 2017-07-16 23:39 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-07-16 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Tell your friends.

http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/net-next.html

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2022-10-17 15:04 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2022-10-17 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi all,

it's been a good two weeks, back to chorin'

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2022-08-15 16:49 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2022-08-15 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: David Miller, Paolo Abeni, Eric Dumazet

Hi,

rc1 is out, net-next is open, again.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2022-06-06 16:44 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2022-06-06 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: David Miller, Paolo Abeni, Eric Dumazet

Hi,

net-next is now open and accepting patches.

As a side note I'd like to mention that there are no further
organizational changes planned, at the moment. As you may have
noticed we had grown the number of people who can apply patches
to 4 (2 in each time zone). This is purely for load sharing and
to allow each one of us to go on a vacation without impacting
the patch flow.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2022-04-05  6:24 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2022-04-05  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: David Miller, Paolo Abeni

I was supposed to send this one out, but this time I was the one
traveling.

net-next is open for patches!

* net-next is open
@ 2022-01-24 15:45 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2022-01-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

net-next is open and accepting patches.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2021-11-15 15:29 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2021-11-15 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Just to make sure y'all know this - net-next is taking patches.

* net-next is open...
@ 2021-09-13 11:59 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2021-09-13 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Just FYI...

Thank you.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2021-03-10  1:32 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2021-03-10  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Ready for your submissions as always :)

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2021-01-05 21:41 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2021-01-05 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: David Miller

Dear netdevians,

Trees are forwarded now, new features etc. will be accepted.

Once again big thanks to everyone participating in code reviews.

Thanks!

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-10-27 15:35 Jakub Kicinski
From: Jakub Kicinski @ 2020-10-27 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: David Miller

Hi all!

Time to open net-next for new features etc. etc.

Big thanks to everyone spending extra time on code reviews.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-08-18  7:22 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-08-18  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

The moment you've all been waiting for...

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2020-06-17  5:43 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-06-17  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We're taking bug fixes
And new features too

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-04-17 17:08 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-04-17 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Fire away... :-)

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-02-14 22:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-02-14 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf

Play nice kids.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-12-08 23:17 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-12-08 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf

We're back online:

@ 2019-09-29 16:49 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-09-29 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Ok, I'm back home from Europe, let's do this.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-07-22 19:03 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-07-22 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Flood me...

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-03-19  3:23 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-03-19  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Bring it.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-01-15 18:42 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-01-15 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Sorry for taking so long, travel and getting Linus to take my pull
request took more time than I anticipated.

Thanks.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2018-11-06 19:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-11-06 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Do it, to it.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2018-08-28 15:43 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-08-28 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

You know the drill...

@ 2018-04-16 15:00 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-04-16 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

You all know the drill:

	http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/net-next.html

Now, let's see if you guys can avoid drowning me all at once
this time :-)

* net-next is OPEN....
@ 2017-11-30 14:29 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-11-30 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

I know you can crush me with your barrage of patches, let's do it!

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2017-09-18 18:39 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-09-18 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2016-12-28  2:34 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-12-28  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

I know you are all chomping at the bit to bomb me with net-next
changes. :-)

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2016-08-09  5:24 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-08-09  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

I've merged 'net' into 'net-next' and applied a bunch of pending stuff.

Fire at will...

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2016-02-02  4:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-02-02  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

However, I'll be travelling most of the day tomorrow so please be gentle.
:-)

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2015-07-08 20:30 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-07-08 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Please feel free to bombard me with net-next changes, which some of you
have been doing already ;-(, as net-next is now open.

Thanks.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2014-12-31  0:06 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-12-31  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

Just FYI...

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2014-08-22 19:47 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-08-22 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

The net-next GIT tree is now open again, please feel free to submit
new features and cleanups.

Thanks.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2014-02-12  0:32 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-02-12  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

The net-next tree is now OPEN, feel free to submit changes
targetting it.

Thank you.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2012-12-28  4:31 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2012-12-28  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

The net-next tree is now open for submissions.

Thanks.

* net-next is open
@ 2012-10-18 20:37 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2012-10-18 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

You can now submit patches for 'net-next', I just sync'd it up with
current 'net'.

As I warned, I have tossed every feature/cleanup patch submitted
before now in patchwork, so you have to resubmit anything you
erroneously submitted over the past few weeks.

Thanks.