On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 01:30:25PM +0200, Stefano Garzarella wrote: > This series tries to increase the throughput of virtio-vsock with slight > changes. > While I was testing the v2 of this series I discovered an huge use of memory, > so I added patch 1 to mitigate this issue. I put it in this series in order > to better track the performance trends. > > v4: > - rebased all patches on current master (conflicts is Patch 4) > - Patch 1: added Stefan's R-b > - Patch 3: removed lock when buf_alloc is written [David]; > moved this patch after "vsock/virtio: reduce credit update messages" > to make it clearer > - Patch 4: vhost_exceeds_weight() is recently introduced, so I've solved some > conflicts Stefano: Do you want to continue experimenting before we merge this patch series? The code looks functionally correct and the performance increases, so I'm happy for it to be merged.