netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Reminder: 8 active syzbot reports in "net/bpf" subsystem
@ 2019-08-16  4:17 Eric Biggers
From: Eric Biggers @ 2019-08-16  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev, bpf, David S. Miller, Alexei Starovoitov, Daniel Borkmann
  Cc: Martin KaFai Lau, Song Liu, Yonghong Song, syzkaller-bugs

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the distinct crashes that syzbot has seen in the last week, I've manually
marked 8 of them as possibly being bugs in the "net/bpf" subsystem.  I've listed
these bug reports below.

Of these 8 reports, 1 was bisected to a commit from the following person:

	Alexei Starovoitov <ast@kernel.org>

I've manually checked that this bisection result looks plausible.

If you believe a bug report is no longer valid, please close it by sending a
'#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the original
thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed a bug report to the "net/bpf" subsystem, please
let me know and (if possible) forward it to the correct place.

Note: in total, I've actually assigned 42 open syzbot reports to this subsystem.
But to help focus people's efforts, I've only listed the 8 that have
(re-)occurred in the last week.  Let me know if you want the full list.

Here are the bug reports:

Title:              WARNING in bpf_jit_free
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           395 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=d04f9c2ec11ab2678f7427795ff5170cb9eb2220
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000e92d1805711f5552@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 5 replies; the last was 65 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+2ff1e7cb738fd3c41113@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000e92d1805711f5552@google.com

Title:              WARNING: kernel stack frame pointer has bad value (2)
Last occurred:      1 day ago
Reported:           395 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=02a32f98a4e3b5a2ed6929aabdd28dd1618b9c03
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000000956640571197f98@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 395 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+903cdd6bce9a6eb832a4@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/0000000000000956640571197f98@google.com

Title:              BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request in bpf_prog_kallsyms_add
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           339 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=97f89d84d528e4f5150dcfbdeb97347bc8471e96
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/0000000000009417ef0575802d44@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a syzkaller reproducer only.

The original thread for this bug received 2 replies; the last was 164 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+c827a78260579449ad39@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/0000000000009417ef0575802d44@google.com

Title:              WARNING in bpf_prog_kallsyms_find
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           100 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=40b0c218e639f1d882b86abff2549cfe11c5101e
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000a8fa360588580820@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

No one replied to the original thread for this bug.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+89d1ce6e80218a6192d8@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000a8fa360588580820@google.com

Title:              KASAN: use-after-free Read in sk_psock_unlink
Last occurred:      5 days ago
Reported:           293 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=d691981726208716cc7aec231fb915e27763d662
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000fd342e05791cc86f@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a syzkaller reproducer only.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 85 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+3acd9f67a6a15766686e@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000fd342e05791cc86f@google.com

Title:              KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in do_jit
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           23 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=3aacade388873fa82bd6d2efb6aaa9ab85964020
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000a6ab6b058e5b899b@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

This bug was bisected to:

		commit 2589726d12a1b12eaaa93c7f1ea64287e383c7a5
		Author: Alexei Starovoitov <ast@kernel.org>
		Date:   Sat Jun 15 19:12:20 2019 +0000

		  bpf: introduce bounded loops

No one has replied to the original thread for this bug yet.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+6b40f58c6d280fa23b40@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000a6ab6b058e5b899b@google.com

Title:              WARNING in is_bpf_text_address
Last occurred:      0 days ago
Reported:           55 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=2386340f7a641010bb1e17228d1e9319592c01ba
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000000ac4f058bd50039@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

The original thread for this bug has received 5 replies; the last was 2 hours
ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+bd3bba6ff3fcea7a6ec6@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please reply to the original
thread, which had activity only 2 hours ago.  For the git send-email command to
use, or tips on how to reply if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply
instructions" at https://lore.kernel.org/r/00000000000000ac4f058bd50039@google.com

Title:              memory leak in sock_hash_update_common
Last occurred:      7 days ago
Reported:           85 days ago
Branches:           Mainline
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=9992588b3bbe2617f62f41b1162af9fc8ea4829c
Original thread:    https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000fa662405897c0774@google.com/T/#u

    Reported-by: syzbot+30c7a1fc662026545124@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lore.kernel.org/r/000000000000fa662405897c0774@google.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-08-16  4:17 UTC | newest]