Hi all, On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:10:34 -0700 Gerd Rausch wrote: > > On 16/08/2019 02.15, Andy Grover wrote: > > On 8/16/19 3:06 PM, Gerd Rausch wrote: > >> > >> Just added the e-mail addresses I found using a simple "google search", > >> in order to reach out to the original authors of these commits: > >> Chris Mason and Andy Grover. > >> > >> I'm hoping they still remember their work from 7-8 years ago. > > > > Yes looks like what I was working on. What did you need from me? It's > > too late to amend the commitlogs... Yeah, Dave doesn't rebase his trees. > I'll let Stephen or David respond to what (if any) action is necessary. > > The missing Signed-off-by was pointed out to me by Stephen yesterday. > > Hence I tried to locate you guys to pull you into the loop in order to > not leave his concern unanswered. It is OK for SOBs to be missing, I just wanted to make sure that it was OK in this instance. (Its better that I ask when its OK then not to ask and find something has gone wrong.) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell