On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 04:01:10AM +0300, Vladimir Oltean wrote: > This patchset proposes an interface from the SPI subsystem for > software timestamping SPI transfers. There is a default implementation > provided in the core, as well as a mechanism for SPI slave drivers to > check which byte was in fact timestamped post-facto. The patchset also > adds the first user of this interface (the NXP DSPI driver in TCFQ mode). I think this is about as good as we're going to get but we're very near the merge window now so I'll leave this until after the merge window is done in case there's more review comments before applying. I need to reread the implementation code a bit as well, it looked fine on a first scan through but it's possible I might spot something later.