Netdev Archive on lore.kernel.org
* net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-02-14 22:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2020-02-14 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf

Play nice kids.

* bpf-next is OPEN too. Re: net-next is OPEN
@ 2020-02-14 22:28 ` " Alexei Starovoitov
From: Alexei Starovoitov @ 2020-02-14 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: Network Development, bpf

Sorry everyone for delay in opening.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-12-08 23:17 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-12-08 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf

We're back online:

	http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/net-next.html

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-09-29 16:49 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-09-29 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Ok, I'm back home from Europe, let's do this.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-07-22 19:03 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-07-22 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Flood me...

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-03-19  3:23 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-03-19  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Bring it.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2019-01-15 18:42 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-01-15 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Sorry for taking so long, travel and getting Linus to take my pull
request took more time than I anticipated.

Thanks.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2018-11-06 19:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-11-06 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Do it, to it.

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2018-08-28 15:43 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-08-28 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

You know the drill...

@ 2018-04-16 15:00 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2018-04-16 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

You all know the drill:

	http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/net-next.html

Now, let's see if you guys can avoid drowning me all at once
this time :-)

* net-next is OPEN....
@ 2017-11-30 14:29 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-11-30 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

I know you can crush me with your barrage of patches, let's do it!

* net-next is OPEN...
@ 2017-09-18 18:39 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-09-18 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2017-07-16 23:39 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2017-07-16 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

Tell your friends.

@ 2016-12-28  2:34 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-12-28  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

I know you are all chomping at the bit to bomb me with net-next
changes. :-)

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2016-08-09  5:24 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-08-09  5:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

I've merged 'net' into 'net-next' and applied a bunch of pending stuff.

Fire at will...

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2016-02-02  4:13 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2016-02-02  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

However, I'll be travelling most of the day tomorrow so please be gentle.
:-)

* Re: net-next is OPEN
@ 2015-07-09 18:05       ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-07-09 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sergei.shtylyov; +Cc: netdev

From: Sergei Shtylyov <sergei.shtylyov@cogentembedded.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:48:36 +0300

>    I then don't quite understand why you close net-next during the
>    merge window and beyond.

Because when 1700+ changes are committed from us to Linus's tree we
should be focused on fixing regressions and fallout from that rather
than reviewing new features.

Plus, frankly, I'm exhausted during the merge window, and the last
thing I need is a backlog of several hundred patches targetting
net-next to worry about.

* Re: net-next is OPEN
@ 2015-07-09 17:48     ` Sergei Shtylyov
From: Sergei Shtylyov @ 2015-07-09 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller; +Cc: netdev

On 07/09/2015 08:40 PM, David Miller wrote:

>>> Please feel free to bombard me with net-next changes, which some of
>>> you have been doing already ;-(, as net-next is now open.

>>     Hm, I pulled and didn't see 4.2-rc1 tag. Is it normal?

> Why does it have to be there?

    I thought your pause during the merge window is caused by you wanting for
-rc1 tagging in order for the possible conflicts to be resolved...

> I build net-next by pulling net into net-next.

    Well, that merge you do quite routinely. :-)

> Since 'net' is based upon Linus's tree before he added that tag
> there is no reason for it to have that tag at all.

> I really have no idea why you expect it to be there.

    I then don't quite understand why you close net-next during the merge
window and beyond.

WBR, Sergei

* Re: net-next is OPEN
@ 2015-07-09 17:40   ` David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-07-09 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sergei.shtylyov; +Cc: netdev

From: Sergei Shtylyov <sergei.shtylyov@cogentembedded.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 14:49:34 +0300

@ 2015-07-09 11:49 ` Sergei Shtylyov
From: Sergei Shtylyov @ 2015-07-09 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Miller, netdev

Hello.

On 7/8/2015 11:30 PM, David Miller wrote:

> Please feel free to bombard me with net-next changes, which some of you
> have been doing already ;-(, as net-next is now open.

    Hm, I pulled and didn't see 4.2-rc1 tag. Is it normal?

> Thanks.

WBR, Sergei

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2015-07-08 20:30 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2015-07-08 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2014-12-31  0:06 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-12-31  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

Just FYI...

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2014-08-22 19:47 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-08-22 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA
  Cc: linux-wireless-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA,
	netfilter-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

The net-next GIT tree is now open again, please feel free to submit
new features and cleanups.

Thanks.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2014-02-12  0:32 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2014-02-12  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

The net-next tree is now OPEN, feel free to submit changes
targetting it.

Thank you.

* net-next is OPEN
@ 2012-12-28  4:31 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2012-12-28  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

The net-next tree is now open for submissions.

Thanks.

* net-next is open
@ 2012-10-18 20:37 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2012-10-18 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless

You can now submit patches for 'net-next', I just sync'd it up with
current 'net'.

As I warned, I have tossed every feature/cleanup patch submitted
before now in patchwork, so you have to resubmit anything you
erroneously submitted over the past few weeks.

Thanks.