Hello, I encountered a reproducible NULL pointer dereference using the mainline kernel v5.7-rc7-44-g75caf310d16c(which also happened multiple times on 5.6.14). The machine is installed with archlinux, used as a kubernetes v1.18.3 node, and uses calico v3.13.2 as a cni plugin. I use kdump/crash to see the value of the bpf_prog pointer in cgroup.bpf is 0x0 or 0x800. I am not sure whether this is caused by kernel bpf or calico? If you need me to provide more information, please let me know. Any suggestions are very helpful. Attachments: kernel_config is the config used to compile the kernel __cgroup_bpf_run_filter_skb is the result of "dis -l __cgroup_bpf_run_filter_skb" log. * is dmesg bt_FF. * is the stack frames when NULL Pointer dereference occurs cgroup.bpf. * is the bpf member of the cgroup structure in the __cgroup_bpf_run_filter_skb function bpf. * is the currently loaded bpf programs -- Thanks, Lu