Hi all, On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:21:43 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got conflicts in: > > net/ipv4/udp.c > net/ipv6/udp.c > > between commit: > > efc6b6f6c311 ("udp: Improve load balancing for SO_REUSEPORT.") > > from the net tree and commits: > > 7629c73a1466 ("udp: Extract helper for selecting socket from reuseport group") > 2a08748cd384 ("udp6: Extract helper for selecting socket from reuseport group") > > from the bpf-next tree. > > I fixed it up (I wasn't sure how to proceed, so I used the latter > version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far > as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be > mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for > merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer > of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. This is now a conflict between the net-next and net trees. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell