Hi Heiner, that is very unfortunately regarding the state of the device. I guess GPD won't really react. Anyway thank you very much for trying to contact them. Thanks also a lot for your help and input. Best regards, Karsten On 01/07/2019 20:51, Heiner Kallweit wrote: > On 01.07.2019 20:15, Karsten Wiborg wrote: > The information is sufficient now. Still, using a random MAC address > is an emergency fallback. The device is simply broken. > I contacted GPD, let's see whether they respond something. > > In parallel I'll add a random MAC address as fallback to the > mainline driver.