On Sun, 2019-09-29 at 12:28 +0300, Or Gerlitz wrote: > On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 7:46 PM Jeff Kirsher > wrote: > > This series is sent out as an RFC to verify that our implementation > > of > > the MFD subsystem is correct to facilitate inner driver > > communication > > (IDC) between the new "irdma" driver to support Intel's ice and > > i40e > > drivers. > > > > The changes contain the modified ice and i40e driver changes using > > the > > MFD subsystem. It also contains the new irdma driver which is > > replacing > > the i40iw driver and supports both the i40e and ice drivers. > > Hi Jeff, > > Can this be fetched from somewhere? didn't see a related branch at > your trees with these bits.. I can make these patches available, I had not pushed them to my tree because they were RFC. I will push these series of patches to the "rdma" branch of my next- queue git tree on kernel.org.