Netdev Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
       [not found] ` <CAFBinCDebPOsmrhSXecx48nGWHh7g_OGPbr1Y0M+n_v9Ht91ew@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-01-17 21:23   ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-01-17 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: martin.blumenstingl, linux-amlogic, netdev, Gpeppe.cavallaro,
	alexandre.torgue

Am 17.01.2019 um 21:57 schrieb Martin Blumenstingl:
> Hi Simon,
>
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 7:53 PM Simon Huelck <simonmail@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>

>> deutsch ?
> theoretisch: ja, das endet bei mir aber in einem komischen Mix aus
> deutsch und englisch, von daher...
>
>> I got problems with my ODROID c2 running on 4.19.16 ( and some releases
>> earlier ). the stmmac / dwmac driver doesnt provide the 800M/900M
>> performance that i was used to earlier.
>>

>> Now im stuck near 550M/600M in the same environment. but what really
>> confuses me that duplex does hurt even more.
> interesting that you see this on the Odroid-C2 as well.
> previously I have only observed it on an Odroid-C1
>
>> PC --- VLAN3 --> switch --VLAN3--> ODROID
>>
>> NAS <-- VLAN1 -- switch <-- VLAN1-- ODROID
>>

>> this means when im doing a iperf from PC to NAS, that my ODROID has load
>> on RX/TX same time (duplex). this shouldnt be an issue , all is 1GBits
>> FD. And in the past that wasnt an issue.
>>

>> Now what happens:
>>
>> - benchmark between PC - ODROID is roughly 550M
>>
>> - benchmark between NAS - ODROID is roughly 550M
>>
>> - benchmark between PC - NAS is only around 300M
>>

>> and like i said i was easliy able to hit 800 or even 900M to my NAS
>> earlier. I applied some .dtb fixes for interrupt levels for the
>> meson-gx.dtsi and meson-gxbb-odroid-c2.dtb, which will be mainlined ,
>> but the effect stayed identical.
> good that you have the interrupt patches already applied
> I believe it don't fix any performance issues - it's a fix for the
> Ethernet controller seemingly getting "stuck" (not processing data
> anymore). however, that already rules out one potential issue
>
>> are you aware of this problem ? Earlier kernel versions were all
>> perfectly fine and i stepped ( self compiled) kernel through all major
>> releases since odroid c2 was mainlined.
> I'm not aware of this - so it would be great if you could re-send your mail to:
> - the netdev mailing list (where all the networking people discuss
> their issues): netdev@vger.kernel.org
> - the stmmac maintainers: Gpeppe.cavallaro@st.com,
> alexandre.torgue@st.com, joabreu@synopsys.com

ok , will do so

> it's great that you stepped through various releases in the past.
> you can even help us to get closer to the root cause of the problem
> using git bisect. in case you haven't used git bisect yet::
> - git bisect start
> - git bisect good v4.18 (assuming v4.18 was good)
> - git bisect bad v4.19 (assuming v4.19 is bad)
> - the repeat the following:
> -- (git will checkout a different revision and ask you to test it)
> -- compile, boot the kernel and test whether your problem still exists
> -- enter either "git bisect good", "git bisect bad" or "git bisect
> skip" (for example if the revision doesn't compile, your board doesn't
> start with it, ...)
>
> git bisect will output one commit which is likely to be the cause (or
> at least a puzzle piece which points to the root cause)

the problem is that i dont have these kernel sources anymore :-(. but i
can provide some testing and numbers. maybe i dig if i got these kernel
configs somewhere around but i did not change much during migrating

im using a zyxel gs1900-8 switch and a qnap ts231p , and as i said i
didnt change my setup. i was able to hit 100MByte/s from my NAS , so
close to the benchmarks of 900MBit/s

> Regards
> Martin

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-04 14:34     ` Martin Blumenstingl
From: Martin Blumenstingl @ 2019-02-04 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue
  Cc: Simon Huelck, linux-amlogic, netdev

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:23 PM Simon Huelck <simonmail@gmx.de> wrote:
[...]
> >> I got problems with my ODROID c2 running on 4.19.16 ( and some releases
> >> earlier ). the stmmac / dwmac driver doesnt provide the 800M/900M
> >> performance that i was used to earlier.
> >>

> >> Now im stuck near 550M/600M in the same environment. but what really
> >> confuses me that duplex does hurt even more.
> > interesting that you see this on the Odroid-C2 as well.
> > previously I have only observed it on an Odroid-C1
> >
> >> PC --- VLAN3 --> switch --VLAN3--> ODROID
> >>
> >> NAS <-- VLAN1 -- switch <-- VLAN1-- ODROID
> >>

> >> this means when im doing a iperf from PC to NAS, that my ODROID has load
> >> on RX/TX same time (duplex). this shouldnt be an issue , all is 1GBits
> >> FD. And in the past that wasnt an issue.
+Cc Emiliano who has seen a similar duplex issue on his Odroid-C1: [0]
(please note that all kernels prior to v5.1 with the pending patches
from [1] applied are only receiving data on RXD0 and RXD1 but not on
RXD2 and RXD3)

Emiliano, can you confirm the duplex issue observed by Simon is
similar to the one you see on your Odroid-C1?

> >> Now what happens:
> >>
> >> - benchmark between PC - ODROID is roughly 550M
> >>
> >> - benchmark between NAS - ODROID is roughly 550M
> >>
> >> - benchmark between PC - NAS is only around 300M
> >>

> >> and like i said i was easliy able to hit 800 or even 900M to my NAS
> >> earlier. I applied some .dtb fixes for interrupt levels for the
> >> meson-gx.dtsi and meson-gxbb-odroid-c2.dtb, which will be mainlined ,
> >> but the effect stayed identical.
> > good that you have the interrupt patches already applied
> > I believe it don't fix any performance issues - it's a fix for the
> > Ethernet controller seemingly getting "stuck" (not processing data
> > anymore). however, that already rules out one potential issue
> >
> >> are you aware of this problem ? Earlier kernel versions were all
> >> perfectly fine and i stepped ( self compiled) kernel through all major
> >> releases since odroid c2 was mainlined.
Guiseppe, Alexandre: what kind of data do you need from us if we see
the speeds drop (in both directions) when we send and receive at the
same time?

[...]
> the problem is that i dont have these kernel sources anymore :-(. but i
> can provide some testing and numbers. maybe i dig if i got these kernel
> configs somewhere around but i did not change much during migrating
do you remember the kernel version where it worked fine?

> im using a zyxel gs1900-8 switch and a qnap ts231p , and as i said i
> didnt change my setup. i was able to hit 100MByte/s from my NAS , so
> close to the benchmarks of 900MBit/s
I typically only do small transfers or I have traffic only in one direction.
thus it's likely that I missed this in my own tests

Regards
Martin

[0] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-amlogic/2018-December/009679.html
[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/10744905/

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-06 10:36       ` Emiliano Ingrassia
                           ` (2 more replies)
From: Emiliano Ingrassia @ 2019-02-06 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blumenstingl, Simon Huelck
  Cc: Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue, linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi Martin, Hi Simon,

On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 03:34:41PM +0100, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:23 PM Simon Huelck <simonmail@gmx.de> wrote:
> [...]

Simon, did you ever reach 1 Gbps full duplex speed?
If yes, what was the kernel version did you use?

> > > interesting that you see this on the Odroid-C2 as well.
> > > previously I have only observed it on an Odroid-C1

> +Cc Emiliano who has seen a similar duplex issue on his Odroid-C1: [0]
> (please note that all kernels prior to v5.1 with the pending patches
> from [1] applied are only receiving data on RXD0 and RXD1 but not on
> RXD2 and RXD3)
>
> Emiliano, can you confirm the duplex issue observed by Simon is
> similar to the one you see on your Odroid-C1?

It could be but, if I understand correctly, Simon is limited in
speed also in half duplex transmission (~550/600 Mbps), while we can
reach at least 900 Mbps.

> > > good that you have the interrupt patches already applied
> > > I believe it don't fix any performance issues - it's a fix for the
> > > Ethernet controller seemingly getting "stuck" (not processing data
> > > anymore). however, that already rules out one potential issue

> Guiseppe, Alexandre: what kind of data do you need from us if we see
> the speeds drop (in both directions) when we send and receive at the
> same time?
>
> [...]
> > the problem is that i dont have these kernel sources anymore :-(. but i
> > can provide some testing and numbers. maybe i dig if i got these kernel
> > configs somewhere around but i did not change much during migrating
> do you remember the kernel version where it worked fine?
>
> > im using a zyxel gs1900-8 switch and a qnap ts231p , and as i said i
> > didnt change my setup. i was able to hit 100MByte/s from my NAS , so
> > close to the benchmarks of 900MBit/s
> I typically only do small transfers or I have traffic only in one direction.
> thus it's likely that I missed this in my own tests
>

> Regards
> Martin
>

> [0] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-amlogic/2018-December/009679.html
> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/10744905/

Regards,

Emiliano

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-06 18:04         ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-06 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emiliano Ingrassia, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue, linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

yes i did reach 900MBits . maybe it was kernel 4.14 or 4.17. The 3.x
series was also ok.

I will pull latest 4.17 and test. If this doesnt work i go for 4.14

regards,
Simon

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-06 21:21         ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-06 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emiliano Ingrassia, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue, linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

4.17.9 failed going back further

regards,
Simon

Am 06.02.2019 um 11:36 schrieb Emiliano Ingrassia:
> Hi Martin, Hi Simon,
>
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 03:34:41PM +0100, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:23 PM Simon Huelck <simonmail@gmx.de> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>>>
> Simon, did you ever reach 1 Gbps full duplex speed?
> If yes, what was the kernel version did you use?

>> +Cc Emiliano who has seen a similar duplex issue on his Odroid-C1: [0]
>> (please note that all kernels prior to v5.1 with the pending patches
>> from [1] applied are only receiving data on RXD0 and RXD1 but not on
>> RXD2 and RXD3)
>>
>> Emiliano, can you confirm the duplex issue observed by Simon is
>> similar to the one you see on your Odroid-C1?
>>
> It could be but, if I understand correctly, Simon is limited in
> speed also in half duplex transmission (~550/600 Mbps), while we can
> reach at least 900 Mbps.

>> Guiseppe, Alexandre: what kind of data do you need from us if we see
>> the speeds drop (in both directions) when we send and receive at the
>> same time?
>>
>> [...]
>>> the problem is that i dont have these kernel sources anymore :-(. but i
>>> can provide some testing and numbers. maybe i dig if i got these kernel
>>> configs somewhere around but i did not change much during migrating
>> do you remember the kernel version where it worked fine?
>>
>>> im using a zyxel gs1900-8 switch and a qnap ts231p , and as i said i
>>> didnt change my setup. i was able to hit 100MByte/s from my NAS , so
>>> close to the benchmarks of 900MBit/s
>> I typically only do small transfers or I have traffic only in one direction.
>> thus it's likely that I missed this in my own tests
>>

>> Regards
>> Martin
>>

>> [0] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-amlogic/2018-December/009679.html
>> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/10744905/
> Regards,
>
> Emiliano

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-07 19:30         ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-07 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emiliano Ingrassia, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue, linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi Guys,

i can confirm better performance with 4.14.29

- ~900 MBits with iperf2 in one way
-~ 500 - 600MBits with iperf2 in duplex in both directions

This wasnt the case with 4.17.9, not with 4.18, 4.19 or the 5.0 series.....

How can i help further ?

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-09  1:09           ` Martin Blumenstingl
From: Martin Blumenstingl @ 2019-02-09  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi Simon,

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 8:30 PM Simon Huelck <simonmail@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>

> i can confirm better performance with 4.14.29
>
> - ~900 MBits with iperf2 in one way
> -~ 500 - 600MBits with iperf2 in duplex in both directions
>

> This wasnt the case with 4.17.9, not with 4.18, 4.19 or the 5.0 series.....
I just did a small test myself on a Khadas VIM2:
# iperf3 -c 192.168.1.100
Connecting to host 192.168.1.100, port 5201
[  5] local 192.168.1.189 port 37192 connected to 192.168.1.100 port 5201
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr  Cwnd
[  5]   0.00-1.00   sec   113 MBytes   946 Mbits/sec    0    354 KBytes
[  5]   1.00-2.00   sec   112 MBytes   940 Mbits/sec    0    354 KBytes
[  5]   2.00-3.00   sec   110 MBytes   920 Mbits/sec  241    228 KBytes
[  5]   3.00-4.00   sec   112 MBytes   940 Mbits/sec    0    314 KBytes
[  5]   4.00-5.00   sec   111 MBytes   933 Mbits/sec   89   83.4 KBytes
[  5]   5.00-6.00   sec   110 MBytes   926 Mbits/sec  115    335 KBytes
[  5]   6.00-7.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    358 KBytes
[  5]   7.00-8.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    362 KBytes
[  5]   8.00-9.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    369 KBytes
[  5]   9.00-10.00  sec   112 MBytes   942 Mbits/sec    0    372 KBytes
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr
[  5]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.09 GBytes   937 Mbits/sec  445             sender
[  5]   0.00-10.04  sec  1.09 GBytes   932 Mbits/sec                  receiver

iperf Done.

(it's interesting that the sending direction has 445 retries)

# iperf3 -c 192.168.1.100 -R
Connecting to host 192.168.1.100, port 5201
Reverse mode, remote host 192.168.1.100 is sending
[  5] local 192.168.1.189 port 37196 connected to 192.168.1.100 port 5201
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate
[  5]   0.00-1.00   sec  90.9 MBytes   763 Mbits/sec
[  5]   1.00-2.00   sec  90.9 MBytes   762 Mbits/sec
[  5]   2.00-3.00   sec  90.7 MBytes   760 Mbits/sec
[  5]   3.00-4.00   sec  91.3 MBytes   766 Mbits/sec
[  5]   4.00-5.00   sec  91.1 MBytes   764 Mbits/sec
[  5]   5.00-6.00   sec  91.1 MBytes   765 Mbits/sec
[  5]   6.00-7.00   sec  90.8 MBytes   762 Mbits/sec
[  5]   7.00-8.00   sec  90.9 MBytes   762 Mbits/sec
[  5]   8.00-9.00   sec  91.0 MBytes   764 Mbits/sec
[  5]   9.00-10.00  sec  91.3 MBytes   766 Mbits/sec
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr
[  5]   0.00-10.04  sec   911 MBytes   762 Mbits/sec    0             sender
[  5]   0.00-10.00  sec   910 MBytes   763 Mbits/sec                  receiver

iperf Done.

(when receiving I see no retries)

for my test I used my Khadas VIM2 (as I don't have a GXBB board anymore).
test setup: PC -> built-in switch in some ath79 based OpenWrt device
-> VIM2. no VLANs are used
revision: latest mainline, which at the time of testing is:
46c291e277f937378 ("Merge tag 'armsoc-fixes-5.0' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc")

> How can i help further ?
it's good to know that 4.14 has "good" performance in your scenario
can you please show the full iperf outputs for your tests (preferably
on both, 4.14 and 5.0-rcX)?

do you see any improvements on 5.0-rcX when not using VLANs (this is
just a random guess)?

Regards
Martin

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-11 13:44             ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-11 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blumenstingl, Simon Huelck
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hello,

On 2/9/2019 1:09 AM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
> (it's interesting that the sending direction has 445 retries)

I saw this before and I think it was related with COE. Can you
please disable all offloading and try again?

Anyway, maybe Simon should bissect ? I think since 4.14 there are
not that many commits in stmmac / meson8b-dwmac that can cause
this behavior.

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-14  7:21               ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-14  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

i used iperf2 on my odroid c2 , since this can do duplex tests ! iperf2 -c 10.10.11.1
-i1 -d

Do you really need the exact numbers ?

NON-duplex:
4.14.29 reached 930 MBits without the -d ( duplex option ), 5.0rc5 only
reaches 600MBits there

DUPLEX:
With the -d option things get worse on 4.14.29 , 600MBits in both
directions. on 5.0rc5 this is the 500 to 600 in one direction, the other
only 150MBits.

iperf3 is not duplex capable, i didnt test the reverse option, but
duplex tests show that one direction drops in performance when the other
is busy.

Do you really need the exact output ? I need to reflash my box then
..... if needed i would do so.

regards,
Simon

Am 11.02.2019 um 14:44 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> Hello,
>
> On 2/9/2019 1:09 AM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
>> (it's interesting that the sending direction has 445 retries)
> I saw this before and I think it was related with COE. Can you
> please disable all offloading and try again?
>
> Anyway, maybe Simon should bissect ? I think since 4.14 there are
> not that many commits in stmmac / meson8b-dwmac that can cause
> this behavior.
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-17 14:48               ` Martin Blumenstingl
From: Martin Blumenstingl @ 2019-02-17 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu
  Cc: Simon Huelck, Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro,
	alexandre.torgue, linux-amlogic, netdev

Hello Jose,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 2:45 PM Jose Abreu <jose.abreu@synopsys.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 2/9/2019 1:09 AM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
> > (it's interesting that the sending direction has 445 retries)
>
> I saw this before and I think it was related with COE. Can you
> please disable all offloading and try again?
OK, details are:

(before doing anything)
# ethtool -k eth0
Features for eth0:
rx-checksumming: on
tx-checksumming: on
       tx-checksum-ipv4: on
       tx-checksum-ip-generic: off [fixed]
       tx-checksum-ipv6: on
       tx-checksum-fcoe-crc: off [fixed]
       tx-checksum-sctp: off [fixed]
scatter-gather: on
       tx-scatter-gather: on
       tx-scatter-gather-fraglist: off [fixed]
tcp-segmentation-offload: off
       tx-tcp-segmentation: off [fixed]
       tx-tcp-ecn-segmentation: off [fixed]
       tx-tcp-mangleid-segmentation: off [fixed]
       tx-tcp6-segmentation: off [fixed]
udp-fragmentation-offload: off
generic-segmentation-offload: on
generic-receive-offload: on
large-receive-offload: off [fixed]
rx-vlan-offload: off [fixed]
tx-vlan-offload: off [fixed]
ntuple-filters: off [fixed]
receive-hashing: off [fixed]
highdma: on [fixed]
rx-vlan-filter: off [fixed]
vlan-challenged: off [fixed]
tx-lockless: off [fixed]
netns-local: off [fixed]
tx-gso-robust: off [fixed]
tx-fcoe-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-gre-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-gre-csum-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-ipxip4-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-ipxip6-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-udp_tnl-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-udp_tnl-csum-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-gso-partial: off [fixed]
tx-sctp-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-esp-segmentation: off [fixed]
tx-udp-segmentation: off [fixed]
fcoe-mtu: off [fixed]
tx-nocache-copy: off
loopback: off [fixed]
rx-fcs: off [fixed]
rx-all: off [fixed]
tx-vlan-stag-hw-insert: off [fixed]
rx-vlan-stag-hw-parse: off [fixed]
rx-vlan-stag-filter: off [fixed]
l2-fwd-offload: off [fixed]
hw-tc-offload: off [fixed]
esp-hw-offload: off [fixed]
esp-tx-csum-hw-offload: off [fixed]
rx-udp_tunnel-port-offload: off [fixed]
tls-hw-tx-offload: off [fixed]
tls-hw-rx-offload: off [fixed]
rx-gro-hw: off [fixed]
tls-hw-record: off [fixed]

this causes retries when running iperf3 in transmit mode.

with offloading disabled:

# ethtool -K eth0 rx off tx off
# ethtool -k eth0
Features for eth0:
rx-checksumming: off
tx-checksumming: off
       tx-checksum-ipv4: off
       tx-checksum-ip-generic: off [fixed]
       tx-checksum-ipv6: off
[...]
[  5] local 192.168.1.131 port 58412 connected to 192.168.1.100 port 5201
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr  Cwnd
[  5]   0.00-1.00   sec   112 MBytes   937 Mbits/sec   32   59.4 KBytes
[  5]   1.00-2.00   sec   112 MBytes   937 Mbits/sec   25    290 KBytes
[  5]   2.00-3.00   sec   109 MBytes   915 Mbits/sec  150    279 KBytes
[  5]   3.00-4.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    334 KBytes
[  5]   4.00-5.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    342 KBytes
[  5]   5.00-6.00   sec   111 MBytes   934 Mbits/sec   98    320 KBytes
[  5]   6.00-7.00   sec   111 MBytes   929 Mbits/sec  123   76.4 KBytes
[  5]   7.00-8.00   sec   109 MBytes   917 Mbits/sec  119    277 KBytes
[  5]   8.00-9.00   sec   112 MBytes   941 Mbits/sec    0    314 KBytes
[  5]   9.00-10.00  sec   112 MBytes   940 Mbits/sec    0    318 KBytes
[ ID] Interval           Transfer     Bitrate         Retr
[  5]   0.00-10.00  sec  1.09 GBytes   933 Mbits/sec  547             sender
[  5]   0.00-10.04  sec  1.09 GBytes   929 Mbits/sec                  receiver

iperf Done.

so for me disabling offloading didn't change anything.

Jose, is my command for disabling offloading correct?
Simon, does disabling offloading improve anything in your iperf2 or
real-world scenario on a kernel where you previously had performance
issues?

Regards
Martin

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-17 19:13                 ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-17 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blumenstingl, Jose Abreu
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi Martin,

i repeated your commands , nothing changed the problematic result ....

regards,
Simon

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18  8:42                 ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blumenstingl, Jose Abreu
  Cc: Simon Huelck, Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro,

On 2/17/2019 2:48 PM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
> Jose, is my command for disabling offloading correct?

Yes, I think so. What about NIC statistics and logs ? ("ethtool
-S eth0", "dmesg | grep -i stmmac")

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18  8:45                   ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blumenstingl, Jose Abreu
  Cc: Simon Huelck, Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro,

On 2/18/2019 8:42 AM, Jose Abreu wrote:
> On 2/17/2019 2:48 PM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
>> Jose, is my command for disabling offloading correct?
>
> Yes, I think so. What about NIC statistics and logs ? ("ethtool
> -S eth0", "dmesg | grep -i stmmac")

And, "ifconfig eth0" after running the test.

> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 12:33                     ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

i recognize the followin on my ethernet stats:

     threshold: 1
     tx_pkt_n: 1457325
     rx_pkt_n: 5022405
     normal_irq_n: 671738
     rx_normal_irq_n: 606573
     napi_poll: 784439
     tx_normal_irq_n: 61061
     tx_clean: 784439
     tx_set_ic_bit: 58293
     irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
     mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
->      irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 382037
->      irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 382021

Is this normal ?

regards,
Simon

Am 18.02.2019 um 09:45 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 8:42 AM, Jose Abreu wrote:
>> On 2/17/2019 2:48 PM, Martin Blumenstingl wrote:
>>> Jose, is my command for disabling offloading correct?
>> Yes, I think so. What about NIC statistics and logs ? ("ethtool
>> -S eth0", "dmesg | grep -i stmmac")
> And, "ifconfig eth0" after running the test.
>
>> Thanks,
>> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 12:41                       ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 12:33 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> Hi,
>

> i recognize the followin on my ethernet stats:
>
>      threshold: 1
>      tx_pkt_n: 1457325
>      rx_pkt_n: 5022405
>      normal_irq_n: 671738
>      rx_normal_irq_n: 606573
>      napi_poll: 784439
>      tx_normal_irq_n: 61061
>      tx_clean: 784439
>      tx_set_ic_bit: 58293
>      irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
>      mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
>      mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
>      mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
> ->      irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 382037
> ->      irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 382021
>

> Is this normal ?

Did you try disabling EEE ? ("ethtool --set-eee eth0 eee off")

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 13:02                         ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 12:41 PM, Jose Abreu wrote:
> On 2/18/2019 12:33 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> i recognize the followin on my ethernet stats:
>>
>>      threshold: 1
>>      tx_pkt_n: 1457325
>>      rx_pkt_n: 5022405
>>      normal_irq_n: 671738
>>      rx_normal_irq_n: 606573
>>      napi_poll: 784439
>>      tx_normal_irq_n: 61061
>>      tx_clean: 784439
>>      tx_set_ic_bit: 58293
>>      irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
>>      mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
>>      mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
>>      mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
>> ->      irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 382037
>> ->      irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 382021
>>

>> Is this normal ?
>
> Did you try disabling EEE ? ("ethtool --set-eee eth0 eee off")

BTW, do not try to re-enable it. There is a race in the enable
function. I will send a fix ASAP.

> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 15:29                           ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

i tried your command and tested afterwards, no change in behaviour .

Can i reset the ethtool statistics for better overview ?

regards,
Simon

Am 18.02.2019 um 14:02 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 12:41 PM, Jose Abreu wrote:
>> On 2/18/2019 12:33 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> i recognize the followin on my ethernet stats:
>>>
>>>      threshold: 1
>>>      tx_pkt_n: 1457325
>>>      rx_pkt_n: 5022405
>>>      normal_irq_n: 671738
>>>      rx_normal_irq_n: 606573
>>>      napi_poll: 784439
>>>      tx_normal_irq_n: 61061
>>>      tx_clean: 784439
>>>      tx_set_ic_bit: 58293
>>>      irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
>>>      mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
>>>      mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
>>>      mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
>>> ->      irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 382037
>>> ->      irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 382021
>>>

>>> Is this normal ?
>> Did you try disabling EEE ? ("ethtool --set-eee eth0 eee off")
> BTW, do not try to re-enable it. There is a race in the enable
> function. I will send a fix ASAP.
>
>> Thanks,
>> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 15:31                             ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 3:29 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> Can i reset the ethtool statistics for better overview ?

Yes please. And do send the remaining logs + DT bindings.

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 15:53                               ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

How can i do this (reset stats) ?

The .dtb .dts is meson-gxbb-odroid-c2 from mainline kernel 5.0.rc7

Am 18.02.2019 um 16:31 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 3:29 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> Can i reset the ethtool statistics for better overview ?
> Yes please. And do send the remaining logs + DT bindings.
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

[-- Attachment #2: ethtool.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 5439 bytes --]

NIC statistics:
     mmc_tx_octetcount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_unicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_multicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_underflow_error: 0
     mmc_tx_singlecol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_deferred: 0
     mmc_tx_latecol: 0
     mmc_tx_exesscol: 0
     mmc_tx_carrier_error: 0
     mmc_tx_octetcount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_excessdef: 0
     mmc_tx_pause_frame: 0
     mmc_tx_vlan_frame_g: 0
     mmc_rx_framecount_gb: 9651493
     mmc_rx_octetcount_gb: 1567068041
     mmc_rx_octetcount_g: 1567068041
     mmc_rx_broadcastframe_g: 928080
     mmc_rx_multicastframe_g: 2102
     mmc_rx_crc_error: 0
     mmc_rx_align_error: 0
     mmc_rx_run_error: 0
     mmc_rx_jabber_error: 0
     mmc_rx_undersize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_oversize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_rx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 2053537
     mmc_rx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 393851
     mmc_rx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 232137
     mmc_rx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 319994
     mmc_rx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 6651974
     mmc_rx_unicast_g: 8721311
     mmc_rx_length_error: 0
     mmc_rx_autofrangetype: 0
     mmc_rx_pause_frames: 0
     mmc_rx_fifo_overflow: 6336
     mmc_rx_vlan_frames_gb: 9650884
     mmc_rx_watchdog_error: 0
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr_mask: 4294770684
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd: 8728187
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay: 30
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag: 2654
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl: 471
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd_octets: 1306820178
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay_octets: 1394
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag_octets: 1890414
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl_octets: 177279
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd_octets: 223594
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd: 708
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd: 1904334
     mmc_rx_udp_err: 4
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd: 6821336
     mmc_rx_tcp_err: 30
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd: 2755
     mmc_rx_icmp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd_octets: 1519481289
     mmc_rx_udp_err_octets: 1089
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd_octets: 3907148290
     mmc_rx_tcp_err_octets: 1212
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd_octets: 611804
     mmc_rx_icmp_err_octets: 0
     tx_underflow: 0
     tx_carrier: 0
     tx_losscarrier: 0
     vlan_tag: 9644514
     tx_deferred: 0
     tx_vlan: 5470028
     tx_jabber: 0
     tx_frame_flushed: 0
     tx_payload_error: 0
     tx_ip_header_error: 0
     rx_desc: 0
     sa_filter_fail: 0
     overflow_error: 0
     ipc_csum_error: 0
     rx_collision: 0
     rx_crc_errors: 0
     dribbling_bit: 0
     rx_length: 0
     rx_mii: 0
     rx_multicast: 0
     rx_gmac_overflow: 0
     rx_watchdog: 0
     da_rx_filter_fail: 0
     sa_rx_filter_fail: 0
     rx_missed_cntr: 0
     rx_overflow_cntr: 0
     rx_vlan: 0
     tx_undeflow_irq: 0
     tx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     tx_jabber_irq: 0
     rx_overflow_irq: 0
     rx_buf_unav_irq: 0
     rx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     rx_watchdog_irq: 0
     tx_early_irq: 0
     fatal_bus_error_irq: 0
     rx_early_irq: 69906
     threshold: 1
     tx_pkt_n: 5470028
     rx_pkt_n: 9645123
     normal_irq_n: 4005760
     rx_normal_irq_n: 3772995
     napi_poll: 4879751
     tx_normal_irq_n: 224986
     tx_clean: 4879751
     tx_set_ic_bit: 218801
     irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
     mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
     irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 1737935
     irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 1737885
     irq_rx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 1
     irq_rx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 1
     phy_eee_wakeup_error_n: 0
     ip_hdr_err: 0
     ip_payload_err: 0
     ip_csum_bypassed: 0
     ipv4_pkt_rcvd: 0
     ipv6_pkt_rcvd: 0
     no_ptp_rx_msg_type_ext: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_sync: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_follow_up: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_delay_req: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_delay_resp: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_pdelay_req: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_pdelay_resp: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_pdelay_follow_up: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_announce: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_type_management: 0
     ptp_rx_msg_pkt_reserved_type: 0
     ptp_frame_type: 0
     ptp_ver: 0
     timestamp_dropped: 0
     av_pkt_rcvd: 0
     av_tagged_pkt_rcvd: 0
     vlan_tag_priority_val: 0
     l3_filter_match: 0
     l4_filter_match: 0
     l3_l4_filter_no_match: 0
     irq_pcs_ane_n: 0
     irq_pcs_link_n: 0
     irq_rgmii_n: 0
     mtl_tx_status_fifo_full: 0
     mtl_tx_fifo_not_empty: 0
     mmtl_fifo_ctrl: 0
     mtl_tx_fifo_read_ctrl_write: 0
     mtl_tx_fifo_read_ctrl_wait: 0
     mtl_tx_fifo_read_ctrl_read: 0
     mtl_tx_fifo_read_ctrl_idle: 0
     mac_tx_in_pause: 0
     mac_tx_frame_ctrl_xfer: 0
     mac_tx_frame_ctrl_idle: 0
     mac_tx_frame_ctrl_wait: 0
     mac_tx_frame_ctrl_pause: 0
     mac_gmii_tx_proto_engine: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_fill_level_full: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_fill_above_thresh: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_fill_below_thresh: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_fill_level_empty: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_read_ctrl_flush: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_read_ctrl_read_data: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_read_ctrl_status: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_read_ctrl_idle: 0
     mtl_rx_fifo_ctrl_active: 0
     mac_rx_frame_ctrl_fifo: 0
     mac_gmii_rx_proto_engine: 0
     tx_tso_frames: 0
     tx_tso_nfrags: 0

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 16:26                                 ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 3:53 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> How can i do this (reset stats) ?

A simple ifdown / ifup should work.

> The .dtb .dts is meson-gxbb-odroid-c2 from mainline kernel 5.0.rc7

So, according to your DT bindings you have broken EEE yet it's
still enabled in stmmac as we see the LPI counters increase.

Try adding a simple "return false;" in the beginning of
stmmac_eee_init() function and check if it works.

BTW, you still haven't sent any dmesg logs, which can be handy
and you also shouldn't top post.

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 16:40                                   ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

EEE is enabled for odroid - c2 and should be working in 5.0-rc7 afaik ?

there was a recent patch for this which was added to mainline

regards,
Simon

Am 18.02.2019 um 17:26 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 3:53 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> How can i do this (reset stats) ?
> A simple ifdown / ifup should work.
>
>> The .dtb .dts is meson-gxbb-odroid-c2 from mainline kernel 5.0.rc7
> So, according to your DT bindings you have broken EEE yet it's
> still enabled in stmmac as we see the LPI counters increase.
>
> Try adding a simple "return false;" in the beginning of
> stmmac_eee_init() function and check if it works.
>
> BTW, you still haven't sent any dmesg logs, which can be handy
> and you also shouldn't top post.
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 16:43                                     ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 4:40 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> EEE is enabled for odroid - c2 and should be working in 5.0-rc7 afaik ?

Oops, I was seeing in the wrong version, sorry.

And did you test without that patch ?

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 16:51                                       ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

no im testing vanilla mainline kernel and against 4.14. where
performance was ok. but turning off EEE via ethtool should have same
results than removal of that patch.

But, since it was mainlined recently , not long ago, i think this was
tested ??
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v5.0-rc7&id=a152c91889556df17ca6d8ea134fb2cb4ac9f893

attached is my kern.log

regards,
Simon

Am 18.02.2019 um 17:43 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 4:40 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> EEE is enabled for odroid - c2 and should be working in 5.0-rc7 afaik ?
> Oops, I was seeing in the wrong version, sorry.
>
> And did you test without that patch ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

[-- Attachment #2: kern.log --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 46464 bytes --]

Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Linux version 5.0.0-rc7+ (root@odroidc2) (gcc version 6.3.0 20170516 (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1)) #1 SMP Mon Feb 18 08:12:57 CET 2019
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Machine model: Hardkernel ODROID-C2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000068000000, size 256 MiB
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 486144
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 7616 pages used for memmap
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 0 pages reserved
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 486144 pages, LIFO batch:63
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: PSCIv0.2 detected in firmware.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: Trusted OS migration not required
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0xa4/0x448 with crng_init=0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 23 pages/cpu @(____ptrval____) s53528 r8192 d32488 u94208
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s53528 r8192 d32488 u94208 alloc=23*4096
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] CPU features: detected: ARM erratum 843419
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 478528
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyAML0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 rootwait rootflags=data=writeback rw slub_debug=P page_poison=1 slab_nomerge
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Memory: 1626632K/1944576K available (9150K kernel code, 650K rwdata, 2288K rodata, 448K init, 1101K bss, 55800K reserved, 262144K cma-reserved)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Hierarchical RCU implementation.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] irq_meson_gpio: 133 to 8 gpio interrupt mux initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (phys).
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x588fe9dc0, max_idle_ns: 440795202592 ns
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000002] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 4398046511097ns
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000234] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000263] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=96000)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000269] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000396] LSM: Security Framework initializing
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000524] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000578] Mount-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.000584] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.001754] ASID allocator initialised with 65536 entries
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.001813] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.002276] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.003175] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.003218] CPU1: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000001 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.004126] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.004146] CPU2: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000002 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005043] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU3
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005060] CPU3: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000003 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005101] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005111] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005116] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005120] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005243] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.005256] alternatives: patching kernel code
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.006007] devtmpfs: initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.011312] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.011331] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.089849] xor: measuring software checksum speed
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.128135]    8regs     :  2947.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.168158]    32regs    :  3491.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.208182]    arm64_neon:  3199.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.208185] xor: using function: 32regs (3491.000 MB/sec)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.208198] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.209125] NET: Registered protocol family 16
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.209433] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.209584] audit: type=2000 audit(0.208:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.210114] vdso: 2 pages (1 code @ (____ptrval____), 1 data @ (____ptrval____))
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.210120] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.212724] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic allocations
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.212765] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.221791] HugeTLB registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.221800] HugeTLB registered 32.0 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.221804] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.221808] HugeTLB registered 64.0 KiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.288280] raid6: neonx8   gen()  2048 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.356338] raid6: neonx8   xor()  1940 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.424401] raid6: neonx4   gen()  1942 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.492441] raid6: neonx4   xor()  1862 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.560515] raid6: neonx2   gen()  1496 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.628532] raid6: neonx2   xor()  1559 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.696638] raid6: neonx1   gen()   934 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.764632] raid6: neonx1   xor()  1103 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.832724] raid6: int64x8  gen()  1414 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.900746] raid6: int64x8  xor()   937 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    0.968806] raid6: int64x4  gen()  1268 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.036858] raid6: int64x4  xor()   976 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.104923] raid6: int64x2  gen()   844 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.172978] raid6: int64x2  xor()   769 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.241028] raid6: int64x1  gen()   531 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.309057] raid6: int64x1  xor()   575 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.309060] raid6: using algorithm neonx8 gen() 2048 MB/s
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.309063] raid6: .... xor() 1940 MB/s, rmw enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.309066] raid6: using neon recovery algorithm
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310471] SCSI subsystem initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310655] libata version 3.00 loaded.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310803] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310834] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310874] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310960] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310964] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.310980] PTP clock support registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.311350] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.311729] NetLabel: Initializing
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.311733] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.311735] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4 CALIPSO
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.311807] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312093] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312218] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312266] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312352] FS-Cache: Loaded
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312559] CacheFiles: Loaded
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.312878] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.317898] NET: Registered protocol family 2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318383] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 1024 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318412] TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318498] TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318667] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318750] UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318787] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.318959] NET: Registered protocol family 1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.319677] hw perfevents: enabled with armv8_cortex_a53 PMU driver, 7 counters available
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.319894] kvm [1]: 8-bit VMID
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.319898] kvm [1]: IPA Size Limit: 40bits
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.320202] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.320282] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.321223] Initialise system trusted keyrings
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.321384] workingset: timestamp_bits=46 max_order=19 bucket_order=0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.334565] Key type asymmetric registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.334575] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.334631] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 248)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.334739] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.334743] io scheduler kyber registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.335948] GPIO line 501 (usb-hub-reset) hogged as output/high
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.344357] meson_vid_pll_div_recalc_rate: Invalid config value for vid_pll_div
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.346340] soc soc0: Amlogic Meson GXBB (S905) Revision 1f:c (0:1) Detected
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    1.347424] c81004c0.serial: ttyAML0 at MMIO 0xc81004c0 (irq = 13, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.072919] printk: console [ttyAML0] enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.084602] loop: module loaded
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.084960] zram: Added device: zram0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.086244] mtdoops: mtd device (mtddev=name/number) must be supplied
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.092460] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.096253] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.101949] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: PTP uses main clock
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.107147] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: no reset control found
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.113763] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: User ID: 0x11, Synopsys ID: 0x37
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.120427] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: 	DWMAC1000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.125597] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.133013] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.140430] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: COE Type 2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.145605] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: TX Checksum insertion supported
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.152590] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.159001] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Normal descriptors
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.164840] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Ring mode enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    2.170617] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.232114] libphy: stmmac: probed
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.233792] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.236364] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.242549] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.248500] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.254921] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.261073] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.266541] i2c /dev entries driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.270425] IR Sharp protocol handler initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.274485] IR XMP protocol handler initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.279110] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.282980] rc rc0: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.290940] input: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0/input0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.299277] meson-ir c8100580.ir: receiver initialized
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.304652] softdog: initialized. soft_noboot=0 soft_margin=60 sec soft_panic=0 (nowayout=0)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.313334] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.319326] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.326101] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: allocated mmc-pwrseq
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.359935] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.360577] meson-sm: secure-monitor enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.364943] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.370121] usbhid: USB HID core driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.374139] meson-saradc c1108680.adc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.382165] GACT probability on
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.383808] Mirror/redirect action on
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.387470] u32 classifier
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.390060]     Performance counters on
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.393848]     input device check on
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.397471]     Actions configured
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.401436] NET: Registered protocol family 10
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.406348] Segment Routing with IPv6
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.409084] mip6: Mobile IPv6
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.411784] sit: IPv6, IPv4 and MPLS over IPv4 tunneling driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.418417] NET: Registered protocol family 17
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.422075] NET: Registered protocol family 15
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.426552] Bridge firewalling registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.430445] NET: Registered protocol family 35
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.434965] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.438999] Key type dns_resolver registered
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.443787] registered taskstats version 1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.447241] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.453393] Btrfs loaded, crc32c=crc32c-generic
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.456524] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.471968] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: Linked as a consumer to regulator.3
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.473181] phy phy-c0000020.phy.1: Linked as a consumer to regulator.3
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.479822] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: Queued 2 outputs on vpu
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.485215] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.491563] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.497510] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: CVBS Output connector not available
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.532126] meson-dw-hdmi c883a000.hdmi-tx: Detected HDMI TX controller v2.01a with HDCP (meson_dw_hdmi_phy)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.536599] meson-dw-hdmi c883a000.hdmi-tx: registered DesignWare HDMI I2C bus driver
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.544281] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: bound c883a000.hdmi-tx (ops 0xffffff8010a01668)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.551960] [drm] Initialized meson 1.0.0 20161109 for d0100000.vpu on minor 0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.558842] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.563528] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.571511] dwc2 c9000000.usb: Linked as a consumer to regulator.0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.577601] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.585911] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.591361] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: USB ID detect failed!
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.595627] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: phy poweron failed --> -22
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.601446] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 31 at _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.608124] Modules linked in:
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.611146] CPU: 1 PID: 31 Comm: kworker/1:1 Not tainted 5.0.0-rc7+ #1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.617611] Hardware name: Hardkernel ODROID-C2 (DT)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.622535] Workqueue: events deferred_probe_work_func
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.627617] pstate: 80000005 (Nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.632361] pc : _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.637190] lr : regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.641071] sp : ffffff8010ea3a90
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.644348] x29: ffffff8010ea3a90 x28: ffffffc064ce77a8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.649609] x27: ffffffc064ce77a8 x26: ffffff80105c6248
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.654871] x25: ffffff80105c6250 x24: 0000000000000009
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.660132] x23: ffffffc064ce7510 x22: ffffff8010ea3b88
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.665393] x21: 0000000000000000 x20: ffffffc064b40600
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.670654] x19: ffffffc064b40600 x18: ffffffffffffffff
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.675915] x17: 000000001d2524e2 x16: 000000005fbbb809
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.681177] x15: ffffff8010c3c648 x14: ffffff8090ea3787
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.686438] x13: ff00000000000000 x12: ffffffffffffffff
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.691699] x11: 0000000000000038 x10: 0000000000000006
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.696960] x9 : 0000000000000040 x8 : ffffffc064b40b7f
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.702222] x7 : 6b6b6b6b6b6b6b6b x6 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.707483] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.712744] x3 : 0000000000000000 x2 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.718005] x1 : ffffffc064c67000 x0 : 0000000000000001
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.723267] Call trace:
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.725684]  _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.730168]  regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.733705]  regulator_bulk_free+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.737759]  devm_regulator_bulk_release+0x18/0x20
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.742503]  release_nodes+0x17c/0x2f8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.746211]  devres_release_all+0x58/0x88
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.750178]  really_probe+0xc4/0x2c0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.753714]  driver_probe_device+0x58/0x100
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.757854]  __device_attach_driver+0x9c/0xf8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.762168]  bus_for_each_drv+0x70/0xc8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.765961]  __device_attach+0xe0/0x140
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.769757]  device_initial_probe+0x10/0x18
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.773896]  bus_probe_device+0x94/0xa0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.777692]  deferred_probe_work_func+0x80/0xb8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.782179]  process_one_work+0x1b0/0x348
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.786144]  worker_thread+0x224/0x448
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.789854]  kthread+0xf8/0x128
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.792959]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x1c
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.796494] ---[ end trace 24c7cc78b2f976b6 ]---
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.801132] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 31 at _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.807792] Modules linked in:
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.810813] CPU: 1 PID: 31 Comm: kworker/1:1 Tainted: G        W         5.0.0-rc7+ #1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.818659] Hardware name: Hardkernel ODROID-C2 (DT)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.823578] Workqueue: events deferred_probe_work_func
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.828665] pstate: 80000005 (Nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.833409] pc : _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.838239] lr : regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.842119] sp : ffffff8010ea3a90
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.845397] x29: ffffff8010ea3a90 x28: ffffffc064ce77a8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.850658] x27: ffffffc064ce77a8 x26: ffffff80105c6248
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.855919] x25: ffffff80105c6250 x24: 0000000000000009
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.861180] x23: ffffffc064ce7510 x22: ffffff8010ea3b88
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.866442] x21: 0000000000000000 x20: ffffffc064b40d80
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.871703] x19: ffffffc064b40d80 x18: 000000000000003a
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.876964] x17: 000000001d2524e2 x16: 000000005fbbb809
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.882226] x15: ffffff8010c3c648 x14: ffffffc005335e10
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.887487] x13: ffffffc06510a1e8 x12: 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.892748] x11: ffffffc065109ff0 x10: 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.898009] x9 : 0000000000000040 x8 : ffffffc064b406ff
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.903270] x7 : 6b6b6b6b6b6b6b6b x6 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.908532] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.913793] x3 : 0000000000000000 x2 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.919054] x1 : ffffffc064c67000 x0 : 0000000000000001
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.924315] Call trace:
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.926732]  _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.931217]  regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.934753]  regulator_bulk_free+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.938807]  devm_regulator_bulk_release+0x18/0x20
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.943551]  release_nodes+0x17c/0x2f8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.947260]  devres_release_all+0x58/0x88
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.951226]  really_probe+0xc4/0x2c0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.954763]  driver_probe_device+0x58/0x100
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.958903]  __device_attach_driver+0x9c/0xf8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.963216]  bus_for_each_drv+0x70/0xc8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.967010]  __device_attach+0xe0/0x140
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.970805]  device_initial_probe+0x10/0x18
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.974945]  bus_probe_device+0x94/0xa0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.978740]  deferred_probe_work_func+0x80/0xb8
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.983226]  process_one_work+0x1b0/0x348
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.987193]  worker_thread+0x224/0x448
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.990901]  kthread+0xf8/0x128
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.994007]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x1c
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    3.997542] ---[ end trace 24c7cc78b2f976b7 ]---
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.002169] dwc2: probe of c9000000.usb failed with error -22
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.008026] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.016047] dwc2 c9100000.usb: Linked as a consumer to regulator.0
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.022134] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.088105] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter lpm=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.089237] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter lpm_clock_gating=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.097093] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter besl=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.103904] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter hird_threshold_en=1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.112771] dwc2 c9100000.usb: DWC OTG Controller
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.116515] dwc2 c9100000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.123501] dwc2 c9100000.usb: irq 34, io mem 0xc9100000
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.129298] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.132476] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.137026] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.4
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.143186] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.5
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.150005] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Got CD GPIO
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.183006] hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.183222] VCC3V3: disabling
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.185377] ALSA device list:
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.188289]   No soundcards found.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.197437] Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk1p2...
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.262003] mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address 0007
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.263999] mmcblk1: mmc1:0007 SL16G 14.5 GiB
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.267797]  mmcblk1: p1 p2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.277852] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): Mount option "data=writeback" incompatible with ext2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.334315] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): mounted filesystem with writeback data mode. Opts: data=writeback
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.337667] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.351271] devtmpfs: mounted
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.351572] Freeing unused kernel memory: 448K
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.365622] Checked W+X mappings: passed, no W+X pages found
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.365654] Run /sbin/init as init process
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.532108] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.658829] random: fast init done
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.746005] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    4.746306] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.036118] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.039979] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.058891] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.059894] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.216153] usb 1-1.2: new high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.801536] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.801807] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.806494] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    5.811150] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.024862] Ethernet Channel Bonding Driver: v3.7.1 (April 27, 2011)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.252942] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): re-mounted. Opts: commit=600,errors=remount-ro
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.418283] random: crng init done
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.418307] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.617477] synth uevent: /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0/input0: failed to send uevent
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.617485] input input0: uevent: failed to send synthetic uevent
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.896620] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.906516] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.951852] platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    6.954831] cfg80211: failed to load regulatory.db
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.192131] usb 1-1.2: reset high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.231399] 88XXau: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.301805] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 2872, rev 0202 detected
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.358349] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rf: Info - RF chipset 0001 detected
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.360121] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.361507] usbcore: registered new interface driver rt2800usb
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.838102] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Loading firmware file 'rt2870.bin'
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    7.851084] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Firmware detected - version: 0.36
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.116152] usb 1-1.1: reset high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.208043] zram0: detected capacity change from 0 to 52428800
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.216588] usb 1-1.1: device firmware changed
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.217146] usbcore: registered new interface driver rtl88xxau
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.217797] usb 1-1.1: USB disconnect, device number 3
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.304167] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 5 using dwc2
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.524535] new mount options do not match the existing superblock, will be ignored
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.588572] fuse init (API version 7.28)
Feb 18 11:46:51 localhost kernel: [    8.769188] rtl88xxau 1-1.1:1.0 wlan2: renamed from wlan1
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.925761] Generic PHY stmmac-0:00: attached PHY driver [Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=stmmac-0:00, irq=POLL)
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.935282] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: No Safety Features support found
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.937821] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: PTP not supported by HW
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.946511] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.953817] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.958287] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.963761] device eth0.3 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.970798] device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.976708] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:53 localhost kernel: [   10.978151] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:46:57 localhost kernel: [   14.806275] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:57 localhost kernel: [   14.806311] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:46:57 localhost kernel: [   14.812050] device eth0.2 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:46:57 localhost kernel: [   14.823518] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:57 localhost kernel: [   14.823556] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:46:58 localhost kernel: [   15.510373] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:58 localhost kernel: [   15.510412] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:46:58 localhost kernel: [   15.515949] device eth0.5 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:46:58 localhost kernel: [   15.527027] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:46:58 localhost kernel: [   15.527065] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.506842] input: lircd-uinput as /devices/virtual/input/input1
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.547599] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/USBStick
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.547782] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.548420] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/Public
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.548589] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/Multimedia
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.548645] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.604538] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.786540] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
Feb 18 11:47:04 localhost kernel: [   21.999665] input: meson-ir (lircd bypass) as /devices/virtual/input/input2
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.094842] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.094885] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.100490] device wlan0 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.360066] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.360123] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.427280] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.427317] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.432906] device wlan0_1 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.445448] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:05 localhost kernel: [   22.447573] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.395620] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.395650] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.400925] device wlan2 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.405405] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.410492] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:47:06 localhost kernel: [   23.670879] ip_local_port_range: prefer different parity for start/end values.
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.556330] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.556436] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.562513] device veth9EM448 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.567430] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.572935] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.579121] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered disabled state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.612516] eth0: renamed from veth9EM448p
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.636847] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.637655] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered blocking state
Feb 18 11:47:55 localhost kernel: [   42.643231] lxcbr0: port 1(veth9EM448) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 12:23:25 localhost kernel: [ 2172.247913] rc rc0: two consecutive events of type space
Feb 18 13:01:20 localhost kernel: [ 4447.681291] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 2 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 13:01:20 localhost kernel: [ 4447.684848] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.126496] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 12 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.130136] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.233948] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 13 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.237588] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.331297] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 8 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.334850] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.433698] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 3 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.437258] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.536104] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 15 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.539746] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.638487] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 6 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 14:02:48 localhost kernel: [ 8135.642047] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:27:45 localhost kernel: [16831.705241] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: Link is Down
Feb 18 16:27:45 localhost kernel: [16831.706004] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered disabled state
Feb 18 16:27:45 localhost kernel: [16831.711134] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered disabled state
Feb 18 16:27:45 localhost kernel: [16831.717690] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered disabled state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.777189] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.780197] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.785349] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.791181] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered blocking state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.796222] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.801983] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered blocking state
Feb 18 16:27:48 localhost kernel: [16834.807077] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.138700] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 8 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.142256] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.148432] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 3 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.157523] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.238751] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 6 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:48:04 localhost kernel: [18051.242305] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.905563] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 6 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.909118] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.915281] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 13 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.924468] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.930625] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 9 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.939737] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.962107] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 7 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 16:59:39 localhost kernel: [18745.965663] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009
Feb 18 17:38:15 localhost kernel: [21061.884216] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 9 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Feb 18 17:38:15 localhost kernel: [21061.887770] dwc2 c9100000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04600009

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 17:05                                       ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi,

here directly after reboot and a first iperf test

C:\Users\Simon\Downloads\iperf-2.0.9-win64>iperf.exe -c 10.10.11.1 -i1 -d
Server listening on TCP port 5001
TCP window size:  208 KByte (default)
Client connecting to 10.10.11.1, TCP port 5001
TCP window size:  208 KByte (default)
[  4] local 10.10.11.100 port 56062 connected with 10.10.11.1 port 5001
[  5] local 10.10.11.100 port 5001 connected with 10.10.11.1 port 42552
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  4]  0.0- 1.0 sec  16.2 MBytes   136 Mbits/sec
[  5]  0.0- 1.0 sec  70.5 MBytes   591 Mbits/sec
[  4]  1.0- 2.0 sec  14.4 MBytes   121 Mbits/sec
[  5]  1.0- 2.0 sec  63.9 MBytes   536 Mbits/sec
[  4]  2.0- 3.0 sec  13.4 MBytes   112 Mbits/sec
[  5]  2.0- 3.0 sec  67.6 MBytes   567 Mbits/sec
[  5]  3.0- 4.0 sec  68.6 MBytes   575 Mbits/sec
[  4]  3.0- 4.0 sec  15.9 MBytes   133 Mbits/sec
[  4]  4.0- 5.0 sec  13.9 MBytes   116 Mbits/sec
[  5]  4.0- 5.0 sec  65.2 MBytes   547 Mbits/sec
[  4]  5.0- 6.0 sec  16.8 MBytes   141 Mbits/sec
[  5]  5.0- 6.0 sec  67.1 MBytes   562 Mbits/sec
[  4]  6.0- 7.0 sec  17.2 MBytes   145 Mbits/sec
[  5]  6.0- 7.0 sec  65.7 MBytes   552 Mbits/sec
[  4]  7.0- 8.0 sec  16.0 MBytes   134 Mbits/sec
[  5]  7.0- 8.0 sec  67.0 MBytes   562 Mbits/sec
[  4]  8.0- 9.0 sec  15.6 MBytes   131 Mbits/sec
[  5]  8.0- 9.0 sec  66.5 MBytes   558 Mbits/sec
[  4]  9.0-10.0 sec  13.2 MBytes   111 Mbits/sec
[  4]  0.0-10.0 sec   153 MBytes   128 Mbits/sec
[  5]  9.0-10.0 sec  67.6 MBytes   567 Mbits/sec
[  5]  0.0-10.0 sec   670 MBytes   562 Mbits/sec

regards,
Simon

Am 18.02.2019 um 17:43 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 4:40 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> EEE is enabled for odroid - c2 and should be working in 5.0-rc7 afaik ?
> Oops, I was seeing in the wrong version, sorry.
>
> And did you test without that patch ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

[-- Attachment #2: ethtool.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 5308 bytes --]

NIC statistics:
     mmc_tx_octetcount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_unicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_multicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_underflow_error: 0
     mmc_tx_singlecol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_deferred: 0
     mmc_tx_latecol: 0
     mmc_tx_exesscol: 0
     mmc_tx_carrier_error: 0
     mmc_tx_octetcount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_excessdef: 0
     mmc_tx_pause_frame: 0
     mmc_tx_vlan_frame_g: 0
     mmc_rx_framecount_gb: 8658
     mmc_rx_octetcount_gb: 2708759
     mmc_rx_octetcount_g: 2708759
     mmc_rx_broadcastframe_g: 4283
     mmc_rx_multicastframe_g: 18
     mmc_rx_crc_error: 0
     mmc_rx_align_error: 0
     mmc_rx_run_error: 0
     mmc_rx_jabber_error: 0
     mmc_rx_undersize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_oversize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_rx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 5879
     mmc_rx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 979
     mmc_rx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 455
     mmc_rx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 125
     mmc_rx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 1220
     mmc_rx_unicast_g: 4357
     mmc_rx_length_error: 0
     mmc_rx_autofrangetype: 0
     mmc_rx_pause_frames: 0
     mmc_rx_fifo_overflow: 0
     mmc_rx_vlan_frames_gb: 8656
     mmc_rx_watchdog_error: 0
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr_mask: 2147385342
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd: 4451
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd_octets: 2319576
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd_octets: 726
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd: 6
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd: 1542
     mmc_rx_udp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd: 2844
     mmc_rx_tcp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd: 71
     mmc_rx_icmp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd_octets: 299070
     mmc_rx_udp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd_octets: 1929132
     mmc_rx_tcp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd_octets: 2840
     mmc_rx_icmp_err_octets: 0
     tx_underflow: 0
     tx_carrier: 0
     tx_losscarrier: 0
     vlan_tag: 8656
     tx_deferred: 0
     tx_vlan: 4007
     tx_jabber: 0
     tx_frame_flushed: 0
     tx_payload_error: 0
     tx_ip_header_error: 0
     rx_desc: 0
     sa_filter_fail: 0
     overflow_error: 0
     ipc_csum_error: 0
     rx_collision: 0
     rx_crc_errors: 0
     dribbling_bit: 0
     rx_length: 0
     rx_mii: 0
     rx_multicast: 0
     rx_gmac_overflow: 0
     rx_watchdog: 0
     da_rx_filter_fail: 0
     sa_rx_filter_fail: 0
     rx_missed_cntr: 0
     rx_overflow_cntr: 0
     rx_vlan: 0
     tx_undeflow_irq: 0
     tx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     tx_jabber_irq: 0
     rx_overflow_irq: 0
     rx_buf_unav_irq: 0
     rx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     rx_watchdog_irq: 0
     tx_early_irq: 0
     fatal_bus_error_irq: 0
     rx_early_irq: 30
     threshold: 1
     tx_pkt_n: 4007
     rx_pkt_n: 8658
     normal_irq_n: 7266
     rx_normal_irq_n: 7106
     napi_poll: 8677
     tx_normal_irq_n: 159
     tx_clean: 8677
     tx_set_ic_bit: 160
     irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
     mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
     irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 2421
     irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 2420
     irq_rx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 0
     irq_rx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 0
[...]

[-- Attachment #3: kern.log --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 40656 bytes --]

Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Linux version 5.0.0-rc7+ (root@odroidc2) (gcc version 6.3.0 20170516 (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1)) #1 SMP Mon Feb 18 08:12:57 CET 2019
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Machine model: Hardkernel ODROID-C2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000068000000, size 256 MiB
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 486144
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 7616 pages used for memmap
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 0 pages reserved
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 486144 pages, LIFO batch:63
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: PSCIv0.2 detected in firmware.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] psci: Trusted OS migration not required
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0xa4/0x448 with crng_init=0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 23 pages/cpu @(____ptrval____) s53528 r8192 d32488 u94208
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s53528 r8192 d32488 u94208 alloc=23*4096
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] CPU features: detected: ARM erratum 843419
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 478528
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyAML0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 rootwait rootflags=data=writeback rw slub_debug=P page_poison=1 slab_nomerge
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] Memory: 1626632K/1944576K available (9150K kernel code, 650K rwdata, 2288K rodata, 448K init, 1101K bss, 55800K reserved, 262144K cma-reserved)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: Hierarchical RCU implementation.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] irq_meson_gpio: 133 to 8 gpio interrupt mux initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (phys).
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x588fe9dc0, max_idle_ns: 440795202592 ns
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000002] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 4398046511097ns
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000225] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000252] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=96000)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000258] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000388] LSM: Security Framework initializing
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000517] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000571] Mount-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.000577] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.001752] ASID allocator initialised with 65536 entries
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.001810] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.002265] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.003167] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.003211] CPU1: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000001 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.004117] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.004138] CPU2: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000002 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005029] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU3
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005046] CPU3: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000003 [0x410fd034]
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005088] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005098] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005103] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005107] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005229] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.005243] alternatives: patching kernel code
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.006001] devtmpfs: initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.011301] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.011319] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.089843] xor: measuring software checksum speed
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.128142]    8regs     :  2947.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.168165]    32regs    :  3491.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.208189]    arm64_neon:  3199.000 MB/sec
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.208192] xor: using function: 32regs (3491.000 MB/sec)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.208203] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.209116] NET: Registered protocol family 16
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.209429] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.209579] audit: type=2000 audit(0.208:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.210098] vdso: 2 pages (1 code @ (____ptrval____), 1 data @ (____ptrval____))
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.210105] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.212710] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic allocations
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.212754] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.221756] HugeTLB registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.221765] HugeTLB registered 32.0 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.221768] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.221772] HugeTLB registered 64.0 KiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.288287] raid6: neonx8   gen()  2048 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.356332] raid6: neonx8   xor()  1940 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.424411] raid6: neonx4   gen()  1940 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.492446] raid6: neonx4   xor()  1862 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.560488] raid6: neonx2   gen()  1495 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.628536] raid6: neonx2   xor()  1559 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.696599] raid6: neonx1   gen()   933 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.764656] raid6: neonx1   xor()  1104 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.832726] raid6: int64x8  gen()  1414 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.900767] raid6: int64x8  xor()   937 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    0.968808] raid6: int64x4  gen()  1268 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.036851] raid6: int64x4  xor()   976 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.104910] raid6: int64x2  gen()   844 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.172990] raid6: int64x2  xor()   769 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.241028] raid6: int64x1  gen()   531 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.309084] raid6: int64x1  xor()   574 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.309088] raid6: using algorithm neonx8 gen() 2048 MB/s
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.309090] raid6: .... xor() 1940 MB/s, rmw enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.309094] raid6: using neon recovery algorithm
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310489] SCSI subsystem initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310673] libata version 3.00 loaded.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310819] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310850] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310891] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310978] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310981] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.310993] PTP clock support registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.311367] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.311743] NetLabel: Initializing
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.311746] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.311749] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4 CALIPSO
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.311823] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312093] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312217] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312267] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312352] FS-Cache: Loaded
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312561] CacheFiles: Loaded
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.312894] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.317960] NET: Registered protocol family 2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318447] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 1024 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318480] TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318565] TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318736] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318820] UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.318858] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.319026] NET: Registered protocol family 1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.319757] hw perfevents: enabled with armv8_cortex_a53 PMU driver, 7 counters available
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.319953] kvm [1]: 8-bit VMID
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.319957] kvm [1]: IPA Size Limit: 40bits
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.320247] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.320327] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.321264] Initialise system trusted keyrings
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.321421] workingset: timestamp_bits=46 max_order=19 bucket_order=0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.334597] Key type asymmetric registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.334608] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.334665] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 248)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.334765] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.334770] io scheduler kyber registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.335983] GPIO line 501 (usb-hub-reset) hogged as output/high
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.344176] meson_vid_pll_div_recalc_rate: Invalid config value for vid_pll_div
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.346163] soc soc0: Amlogic Meson GXBB (S905) Revision 1f:c (0:1) Detected
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    1.347227] c81004c0.serial: ttyAML0 at MMIO 0xc81004c0 (irq = 13, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.072721] printk: console [ttyAML0] enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.084406] loop: module loaded
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.084757] zram: Added device: zram0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.086038] mtdoops: mtd device (mtddev=name/number) must be supplied
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.092259] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.096044] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.101735] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: PTP uses main clock
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.106950] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: no reset control found
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.113570] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: User ID: 0x11, Synopsys ID: 0x37
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.120230] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: 	DWMAC1000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.125399] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.132816] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.140233] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: COE Type 2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.145407] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: TX Checksum insertion supported
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.152393] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.158803] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Normal descriptors
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.164643] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Ring mode enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    2.170420] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.232112] libphy: stmmac: probed
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.233745] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.236357] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.242541] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.248496] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.254910] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.261063] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.266534] i2c /dev entries driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.270421] IR Sharp protocol handler initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.274478] IR XMP protocol handler initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.279101] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.282971] rc rc0: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.290928] input: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0/input0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.299261] meson-ir c8100580.ir: receiver initialized
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.304627] softdog: initialized. soft_noboot=0 soft_margin=60 sec soft_panic=0 (nowayout=0)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.313299] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.319313] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.326098] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: allocated mmc-pwrseq
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.359962] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.360601] meson-sm: secure-monitor enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.364975] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.370147] usbhid: USB HID core driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.374156] meson-saradc c1108680.adc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.382191] GACT probability on
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.383832] Mirror/redirect action on
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.387490] u32 classifier
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.390080]     Performance counters on
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.393874]     input device check on
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.397497]     Actions configured
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.401466] NET: Registered protocol family 10
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.406328] Segment Routing with IPv6
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.409106] mip6: Mobile IPv6
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.411812] sit: IPv6, IPv4 and MPLS over IPv4 tunneling driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.418438] NET: Registered protocol family 17
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.422102] NET: Registered protocol family 15
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.426581] Bridge firewalling registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.430472] NET: Registered protocol family 35
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.434996] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.439022] Key type dns_resolver registered
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.443790] registered taskstats version 1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.447358] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.453507] Btrfs loaded, crc32c=crc32c-generic
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.456633] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.472209] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: Linked as a consumer to regulator.3
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.473381] phy phy-c0000020.phy.1: Linked as a consumer to regulator.3
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.480055] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: Queued 2 outputs on vpu
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.485552] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.491890] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.497756] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: CVBS Output connector not available
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.532127] meson-dw-hdmi c883a000.hdmi-tx: Detected HDMI TX controller v2.01a with HDCP (meson_dw_hdmi_phy)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.536619] meson-dw-hdmi c883a000.hdmi-tx: registered DesignWare HDMI I2C bus driver
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.544287] meson-drm d0100000.vpu: bound c883a000.hdmi-tx (ops 0xffffff8010a01668)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.551959] [drm] Initialized meson 1.0.0 20161109 for d0100000.vpu on minor 0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.558843] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.563526] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.571514] dwc2 c9000000.usb: Linked as a consumer to regulator.0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.577601] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.585910] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.591361] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: USB ID detect failed!
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.595629] phy phy-c0000000.phy.0: phy poweron failed --> -22
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.601446] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 32 at _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.608125] Modules linked in:
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.611146] CPU: 0 PID: 32 Comm: kworker/0:1 Not tainted 5.0.0-rc7+ #1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.617612] Hardware name: Hardkernel ODROID-C2 (DT)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.622536] Workqueue: events deferred_probe_work_func
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.627618] pstate: 80000005 (Nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.632362] pc : _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.637192] lr : regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.641072] sp : ffffff8010eaba90
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.644349] x29: ffffff8010eaba90 x28: ffffffc064ce7328
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.649610] x27: ffffffc064ce7328 x26: ffffff80105c6248
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.654872] x25: ffffff80105c6250 x24: 0000000000000009
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.660133] x23: ffffffc064ce7090 x22: ffffff8010eabb88
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.665394] x21: 0000000000000000 x20: ffffffc06400a900
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.670655] x19: ffffffc06400a900 x18: ffffffffffffffff
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.675917] x17: 000000008b9b3fdd x16: 00000000e39dafd8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.681178] x15: ffffff8010c3c648 x14: ffffff8090eab787
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.686439] x13: ff00000000000000 x12: ffffffffffffffff
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.691700] x11: 0000000000000038 x10: 0000000000000006
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.696961] x9 : 0000000000000040 x8 : ffffffc06400bbff
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.702223] x7 : 6b6b6b6b6b6b6b6b x6 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.707484] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.712745] x3 : 0000000000000000 x2 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.718006] x1 : ffffffc064c63800 x0 : 0000000000000001
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.723268] Call trace:
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.725685]  _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.730169]  regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.733705]  regulator_bulk_free+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.737760]  devm_regulator_bulk_release+0x18/0x20
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.742504]  release_nodes+0x17c/0x2f8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.746212]  devres_release_all+0x58/0x88
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.750179]  really_probe+0xc4/0x2c0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.753715]  driver_probe_device+0x58/0x100
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.757855]  __device_attach_driver+0x9c/0xf8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.762170]  bus_for_each_drv+0x70/0xc8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.765962]  __device_attach+0xe0/0x140
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.769758]  device_initial_probe+0x10/0x18
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.773897]  bus_probe_device+0x94/0xa0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.777693]  deferred_probe_work_func+0x80/0xb8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.782181]  process_one_work+0x1b0/0x348
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.786146]  worker_thread+0x224/0x448
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.789855]  kthread+0xf8/0x128
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.792960]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x1c
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.796495] ---[ end trace d139d5a470185e84 ]---
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.801135] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 32 at _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.807793] Modules linked in:
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.810814] CPU: 0 PID: 32 Comm: kworker/0:1 Tainted: G        W         5.0.0-rc7+ #1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.818661] Hardware name: Hardkernel ODROID-C2 (DT)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.823579] Workqueue: events deferred_probe_work_func
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.828666] pstate: 80000005 (Nzcv daif -PAN -UAO)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.833410] pc : _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.838240] lr : regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.842120] sp : ffffff8010eaba90
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.845398] x29: ffffff8010eaba90 x28: ffffffc064ce7328
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.850659] x27: ffffffc064ce7328 x26: ffffff80105c6248
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.855920] x25: ffffff80105c6250 x24: 0000000000000009
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.861182] x23: ffffffc064ce7090 x22: ffffff8010eabb88
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.866443] x21: 0000000000000000 x20: ffffffc06400bc80
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.871704] x19: ffffffc06400bc80 x18: 0000000000000039
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.876965] x17: 000000008b9b3fdd x16: 00000000e39dafd8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.882227] x15: ffffff8010c3c648 x14: ffffffc005335e10
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.887488] x13: ffffffc065109430 x12: 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.892749] x11: ffffffc065109240 x10: 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.898010] x9 : 0000000000000040 x8 : ffffffc06400a9ff
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.903271] x7 : 6b6b6b6b6b6b6b6b x6 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.908533] x5 : 0000000000000000 x4 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.913794] x3 : 0000000000000000 x2 : 0000000000000000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.919055] x1 : ffffffc064c63800 x0 : 0000000000000001
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.924316] Call trace:
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.926733]  _regulator_put.part.12+0x118/0x120
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.931218]  regulator_put+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.934754]  regulator_bulk_free+0x34/0x50
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.938808]  devm_regulator_bulk_release+0x18/0x20
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.943552]  release_nodes+0x17c/0x2f8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.947261]  devres_release_all+0x58/0x88
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.951227]  really_probe+0xc4/0x2c0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.954764]  driver_probe_device+0x58/0x100
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.958904]  __device_attach_driver+0x9c/0xf8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.963218]  bus_for_each_drv+0x70/0xc8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.967011]  __device_attach+0xe0/0x140
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.970806]  device_initial_probe+0x10/0x18
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.974946]  bus_probe_device+0x94/0xa0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.978741]  deferred_probe_work_func+0x80/0xb8
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.983227]  process_one_work+0x1b0/0x348
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.987194]  worker_thread+0x224/0x448
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.990903]  kthread+0xf8/0x128
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.994008]  ret_from_fork+0x10/0x1c
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    3.997543] ---[ end trace d139d5a470185e85 ]---
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.002170] dwc2: probe of c9000000.usb failed with error -22
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.008025] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.016048] dwc2 c9100000.usb: Linked as a consumer to regulator.0
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.022135] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.088103] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter lpm=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.089237] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter lpm_clock_gating=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.097094] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter besl=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.103905] dwc2 c9100000.usb: dwc2_check_params: Invalid parameter hird_threshold_en=1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.112794] dwc2 c9100000.usb: DWC OTG Controller
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.116514] dwc2 c9100000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.123505] dwc2 c9100000.usb: irq 34, io mem 0xc9100000
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.129304] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.132477] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.137029] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.4
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.143189] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Linked as a consumer to regulator.5
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.150006] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Got CD GPIO
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.182949] hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.183160] VCC3V3: disabling
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.185396] ALSA device list:
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.188230]   No soundcards found.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.197290] Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk1p2...
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.262022] mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address 0007
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.264022] mmcblk1: mmc1:0007 SL16G 14.5 GiB
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.267751]  mmcblk1: p1 p2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.277863] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): Mount option "data=writeback" incompatible with ext2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.337210] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): mounted filesystem with writeback data mode. Opts: data=writeback
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.340552] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.354380] devtmpfs: mounted
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.354679] Freeing unused kernel memory: 448K
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.368669] Checked W+X mappings: passed, no W+X pages found
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.368702] Run /sbin/init as init process
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.532116] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.661729] random: fast init done
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.742039] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    4.742348] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.032130] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.043062] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.059577] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.060601] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.212131] usb 1-1.2: new high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    5.969604] Ethernet Channel Bonding Driver: v3.7.1 (April 27, 2011)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.138323] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.138598] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.143325] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.147962] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.206002] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): re-mounted. Opts: commit=600,errors=remount-ro
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.415907] random: crng init done
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.417316] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.463575] synth uevent: /devices/platform/soc/c8100000.bus/c8100580.ir/rc/rc0/input0: failed to send uevent
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.463582] input input0: uevent: failed to send synthetic uevent
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.875888] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.888425] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.921727] Generic PHY stmmac-0:00: attached PHY driver [Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=stmmac-0:00, irq=POLL)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.932505] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: No Safety Features support found
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.932910] platform regulatory.0: Direct firmware load for regulatory.db failed with error -2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.934435] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: PTP not supported by HW
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.936631] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control off
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    6.943089] cfg80211: failed to load regulatory.db
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.192113] usb 1-1.2: reset high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.218345] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.218814] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered disabled state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.224445] device eth0.3 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.232066] device eth0 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.237269] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.238824] br-lan: port 1(eth0.3) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.241449] 88XXau: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.305670] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rt: Info - RT chipset 2872, rev 0202 detected
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.362230] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00_set_rf: Info - RF chipset 0001 detected
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.364003] ieee80211 phy0: Selected rate control algorithm 'minstrel_ht'
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.365596] usbcore: registered new interface driver rt2800usb
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.809068] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Loading firmware file 'rt2870.bin'
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    7.826324] ieee80211 phy0: rt2x00lib_request_firmware: Info - Firmware detected - version: 0.36
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.140162] usb 1-1.1: reset high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.240588] usb 1-1.1: device firmware changed
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.242290] usbcore: registered new interface driver rtl88xxau
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.243329] usb 1-1.1: USB disconnect, device number 3
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.328139] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 5 using dwc2
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.514423] zram0: detected capacity change from 0 to 52428800
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.811641] rtl88xxau 1-1.1:1.0 wlan2: renamed from wlan1
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    8.907728] new mount options do not match the existing superblock, will be ignored
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.022314] fuse init (API version 7.28)
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.571880] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.571919] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered disabled state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.577524] device eth0.2 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.588962] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.589003] br-dmz: port 1(eth0.2) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.970330] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.970375] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered disabled state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.975834] device eth0.5 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.986657] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered blocking state
Feb 18 17:59:55 localhost kernel: [    9.986698] br-iot: port 1(eth0.5) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 18:00:06 localhost kernel: [   21.021783] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/USBStick
Feb 18 18:00:06 localhost kernel: [   21.021968] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 18:00:06 localhost kernel: [   21.022464] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/Multimedia
Feb 18 18:00:06 localhost kernel: [   21.022797] CIFS: Attempting to mount //10.10.30.136/Public
Feb 18 18:00:06 localhost kernel: [   21.022856] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.078731] No dialect specified on mount. Default has changed to a more secure dialect, SMB2.1 or later (e.g. SMB3), from CIFS (SMB1). To use the less secure SMB1 dialect to access old servers which do not support SMB3 (or SMB2.1) specify vers=1.0 on mount.
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.203783] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.206254] input: lircd-uinput as /devices/virtual/input/input1
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.596363] input: meson-ir (lircd bypass) as /devices/virtual/input/input2
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.669334] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.670122] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered disabled state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.675913] device wlan0 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.825578] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.830103] br-guest: port 1(wlan0) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.901449] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.901489] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered disabled state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.907035] device wlan0_1 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.922534] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:07 localhost kernel: [   21.922570] br-lan: port 2(wlan0_1) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 18:00:08 localhost kernel: [   22.921295] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:08 localhost kernel: [   22.921344] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered disabled state
Feb 18 18:00:08 localhost kernel: [   22.926623] device wlan2 entered promiscuous mode
Feb 18 18:00:08 localhost kernel: [   22.931105] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered blocking state
Feb 18 18:00:08 localhost kernel: [   22.936230] br-lan: port 3(wlan2) entered forwarding state
Feb 18 18:00:09 localhost kernel: [   23.180963] ip_local_port_range: prefer different parity for start/end values.

[-- Attachment #4: ethtool_test.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 5360 bytes --]

NIC statistics:
     mmc_tx_octetcount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_unicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_multicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_underflow_error: 0
     mmc_tx_singlecol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_deferred: 0
     mmc_tx_latecol: 0
     mmc_tx_exesscol: 0
     mmc_tx_carrier_error: 0
     mmc_tx_octetcount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_excessdef: 0
     mmc_tx_pause_frame: 0
     mmc_tx_vlan_frame_g: 0
     mmc_rx_framecount_gb: 210416
     mmc_rx_octetcount_gb: 179141135
     mmc_rx_octetcount_g: 179141135
     mmc_rx_broadcastframe_g: 12969
     mmc_rx_multicastframe_g: 62
     mmc_rx_crc_error: 0
     mmc_rx_align_error: 0
     mmc_rx_run_error: 0
     mmc_rx_jabber_error: 0
     mmc_rx_undersize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_oversize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_rx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 92779
     mmc_rx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 3501
     mmc_rx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 1242
     mmc_rx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 241
     mmc_rx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 112653
     mmc_rx_unicast_g: 197385
     mmc_rx_length_error: 0
     mmc_rx_autofrangetype: 0
     mmc_rx_pause_frames: 0
     mmc_rx_fifo_overflow: 1837
     mmc_rx_vlan_frames_gb: 210408
     mmc_rx_watchdog_error: 0
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr_mask: 3221078013
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd: 197672
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd_octets: 173449744
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd_octets: 10629
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd: 26
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd: 5382
     mmc_rx_udp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd: 192230
     mmc_rx_tcp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd: 86
     mmc_rx_icmp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd_octets: 1017976
     mmc_rx_udp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd_octets: 168484207
     mmc_rx_tcp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd_octets: 3710
     mmc_rx_icmp_err_octets: 0
     tx_underflow: 0
     tx_carrier: 0
     tx_losscarrier: 0
     vlan_tag: 208571
     tx_deferred: 0
     tx_vlan: 517448
     tx_jabber: 0
     tx_frame_flushed: 0
     tx_payload_error: 0
     tx_ip_header_error: 0
     rx_desc: 0
     sa_filter_fail: 0
     overflow_error: 0
     ipc_csum_error: 0
     rx_collision: 0
     rx_crc_errors: 0
     dribbling_bit: 0
     rx_length: 0
     rx_mii: 0
     rx_multicast: 0
     rx_gmac_overflow: 0
     rx_watchdog: 0
     da_rx_filter_fail: 0
     sa_rx_filter_fail: 0
     rx_missed_cntr: 0
     rx_overflow_cntr: 0
     rx_vlan: 0
     tx_undeflow_irq: 0
     tx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     tx_jabber_irq: 0
     rx_overflow_irq: 0
     rx_buf_unav_irq: 0
     rx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     rx_watchdog_irq: 0
     tx_early_irq: 0
     fatal_bus_error_irq: 0
     rx_early_irq: 14871
     threshold: 1
     tx_pkt_n: 517448
     rx_pkt_n: 208579
     normal_irq_n: 63099
     rx_normal_irq_n: 38811
     napi_poll: 65991
     tx_normal_irq_n: 22368
     tx_clean: 65991
     tx_set_ic_bit: 20697
     irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
     mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
     irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 18571
     irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 18570

@ 2019-02-18 17:05                                         ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-18 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

On 2/18/2019 4:51 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no im testing vanilla mainline kernel and against 4.14. where
> performance was ok. but turning off EEE via ethtool should have same
> results than removal of that patch.
>
> But, since it was mainlined recently , not long ago, i think this was
> tested ??

The thing is that phy_init_eee() is called by stmmac and this
function does not take into account the broken modes if it's
called too early which will cause driver to enable LPI in MAC.

And anyway, if you have lpi values in the ethtool stats then EEE
is being enabled by stmmac.

Please try the change I suggested.

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-18 18:05                                           ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-18 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Am 18.02.2019 um 18:05 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> On 2/18/2019 4:51 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> no im testing vanilla mainline kernel and against 4.14. where
>> performance was ok. but turning off EEE via ethtool should have same
>> results than removal of that patch.
>>
>> But, since it was mainlined recently , not long ago, i think this was
>> tested ??
> The thing is that phy_init_eee() is called by stmmac and this
> function does not take into account the broken modes if it's
> called too early which will cause driver to enable LPI in MAC.
>
> And anyway, if you have lpi values in the ethtool stats then EEE
> is being enabled by stmmac.
>
> Please try the change I suggested.
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

Hi,

disabling EEE doesnt help ( did it via the entry in the .dtb / .dts ),
the results are the same. I can confirm the LPI counters are zero or one
only after the test.....

C:\Users\Simon\Downloads\iperf-2.0.9-win64>iperf -c 10.10.11.1 -i1  -d
Server listening on TCP port 5001
TCP window size:  208 KByte (default)
Client connecting to 10.10.11.1, TCP port 5001
TCP window size:  208 KByte (default)
[  4] local 10.10.11.100 port 56114 connected with 10.10.11.1 port 5001
[  5] local 10.10.11.100 port 5001 connected with 10.10.11.1 port 47866
[ ID] Interval       Transfer     Bandwidth
[  4]  0.0- 1.0 sec  20.1 MBytes   169 Mbits/sec
[  5]  0.0- 1.0 sec  75.8 MBytes   635 Mbits/sec
[  4]  1.0- 2.0 sec  18.1 MBytes   152 Mbits/sec
[  5]  1.0- 2.0 sec  69.0 MBytes   579 Mbits/sec
[  4]  2.0- 3.0 sec  15.6 MBytes   131 Mbits/sec
[  5]  2.0- 3.0 sec  70.7 MBytes   593 Mbits/sec
[  4]  3.0- 4.0 sec  15.9 MBytes   133 Mbits/sec
[  5]  3.0- 4.0 sec  70.3 MBytes   590 Mbits/sec
[  4]  4.0- 5.0 sec  16.4 MBytes   137 Mbits/sec
[  5]  4.0- 5.0 sec  69.5 MBytes   583 Mbits/sec
[  4]  5.0- 6.0 sec  16.5 MBytes   138 Mbits/sec
[  5]  5.0- 6.0 sec  69.0 MBytes   579 Mbits/sec
[  4]  6.0- 7.0 sec  18.2 MBytes   153 Mbits/sec
[  5]  6.0- 7.0 sec  69.8 MBytes   585 Mbits/sec
[  4]  7.0- 8.0 sec  15.6 MBytes   131 Mbits/sec
[  5]  7.0- 8.0 sec  70.0 MBytes   587 Mbits/sec
[  4]  8.0- 9.0 sec  16.2 MBytes   136 Mbits/sec
[  5]  8.0- 9.0 sec  69.6 MBytes   583 Mbits/sec
[  4]  9.0-10.0 sec  17.1 MBytes   144 Mbits/sec
[  4]  0.0-10.0 sec   170 MBytes   142 Mbits/sec
[  5]  9.0-10.0 sec  69.1 MBytes   580 Mbits/sec
[  5]  0.0-10.0 sec   703 MBytes   589 Mbits/sec

regards,

Simon

[-- Attachment #2: ethtool_test2.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 5373 bytes --]

NIC statistics:
     mmc_tx_octetcount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicastframe_g: 0
     mmc_tx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_unicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_multicast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_broadcast_gb: 0
     mmc_tx_underflow_error: 0
     mmc_tx_singlecol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_multicol_g: 0
     mmc_tx_deferred: 0
     mmc_tx_latecol: 0
     mmc_tx_exesscol: 0
     mmc_tx_carrier_error: 0
     mmc_tx_octetcount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_framecount_g: 0
     mmc_tx_excessdef: 0
     mmc_tx_pause_frame: 0
     mmc_tx_vlan_frame_g: 0
     mmc_rx_framecount_gb: 2348653
     mmc_rx_octetcount_gb: 3299190414
     mmc_rx_octetcount_g: 3299190413
     mmc_rx_broadcastframe_g: 92816
     mmc_rx_multicastframe_g: 249
     mmc_rx_crc_error: 2
     mmc_rx_align_error: 0
     mmc_rx_run_error: 2
     mmc_rx_jabber_error: 0
     mmc_rx_undersize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_oversize_g: 0
     mmc_rx_64_octets_gb: 0
     mmc_rx_65_to_127_octets_gb: 172809
     mmc_rx_128_to_255_octets_gb: 15902
     mmc_rx_256_to_511_octets_gb: 659
     mmc_rx_512_to_1023_octets_gb: 370
     mmc_rx_1024_to_max_octets_gb: 2158911
     mmc_rx_unicast_g: 2255586
     mmc_rx_length_error: 2
     mmc_rx_autofrangetype: 0
     mmc_rx_pause_frames: 0
     mmc_rx_fifo_overflow: 2924
     mmc_rx_vlan_frames_gb: 2348591
     mmc_rx_watchdog_error: 0
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr_mask: 4294377460
     mmc_rx_ipc_intr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd: 2255929
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay: 21
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl: 1
     mmc_rx_ipv4_gd_octets: 3242768541
     mmc_rx_ipv4_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_nopay_octets: 982
     mmc_rx_ipv4_frag_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv4_udsbl_octets: 12
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd_octets: 20851
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_gd: 93
     mmc_rx_ipv6_hderr: 0
     mmc_rx_ipv6_nopay: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd: 1942
     mmc_rx_udp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd: 2254045
     mmc_rx_tcp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd: 34
     mmc_rx_icmp_err: 0
     mmc_rx_udp_gd_octets: 885355
     mmc_rx_udp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_tcp_gd_octets: 3196780259
     mmc_rx_tcp_err_octets: 0
     mmc_rx_icmp_gd_octets: 1300
     mmc_rx_icmp_err_octets: 0
     tx_underflow: 0
     tx_carrier: 0
     tx_losscarrier: 0
     vlan_tag: 2345667
     tx_deferred: 0
     tx_vlan: 655982
     tx_jabber: 0
     tx_frame_flushed: 0
     tx_payload_error: 0
     tx_ip_header_error: 0
     rx_desc: 0
     sa_filter_fail: 0
     overflow_error: 0
     ipc_csum_error: 0
     rx_collision: 0
     rx_crc_errors: 0
     dribbling_bit: 0
     rx_length: 0
     rx_mii: 0
     rx_multicast: 0
     rx_gmac_overflow: 0
     rx_watchdog: 0
     da_rx_filter_fail: 0
     sa_rx_filter_fail: 0
     rx_missed_cntr: 0
     rx_overflow_cntr: 0
     rx_vlan: 0
     tx_undeflow_irq: 0
     tx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     tx_jabber_irq: 0
     rx_overflow_irq: 0
     rx_buf_unav_irq: 0
     rx_process_stopped_irq: 0
     rx_watchdog_irq: 0
     tx_early_irq: 0
     fatal_bus_error_irq: 0
     rx_early_irq: 20521
     threshold: 1
     tx_pkt_n: 655982
     rx_pkt_n: 2345727
     normal_irq_n: 227466
     rx_normal_irq_n: 195493
     napi_poll: 227438
     tx_normal_irq_n: 28972
     tx_clean: 227438
     tx_set_ic_bit: 26239
     irq_receive_pmt_irq_n: 0
     mmc_tx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_irq_n: 0
     mmc_rx_csum_offload_irq_n: 0
     irq_tx_path_in_lpi_mode_n: 0
     irq_tx_path_exit_lpi_mode_n: 0

@ 2019-02-19  8:47                                             ` Jose Abreu
From: Jose Abreu @ 2019-02-19  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Huelck, Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Hi Simon,

On 2/18/2019 6:05 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
> disabling EEE doesnt help ( did it via the entry in the .dtb / .dts ),
> the results are the same. I can confirm the LPI counters are zero or one
> only after the test.....

It's interesting to see that you have a lot of RX packets but few
RX interrupts. This can either be due to mis-configuration of
interrupt flags or RX Watchdog.

1. For interrupt flags you should be using LEVEL triggered IRQ.
2. For RX Watchdog you can try disabling it by adding the
following in your platform wrapper driver (which will be
"dwmac-meson8b.c", at probe):
	"plat_data->force_sf_dma_mode = 1;" and
	"plat_data->riwt_off = 1;"

Thanks,
Jose Miguel Abreu

* Re: stmmac / meson8b-dwmac
@ 2019-02-19 19:41                                               ` Simon Huelck
From: Simon Huelck @ 2019-02-19 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jose Abreu, Martin Blumenstingl
  Cc: Emiliano Ingrassia, Gpeppe.cavallaro, alexandre.torgue,
	linux-amlogic, netdev

Am 19.02.2019 um 09:47 schrieb Jose Abreu:
> Hi Simon,
>
> On 2/18/2019 6:05 PM, Simon Huelck wrote:
>> disabling EEE doesnt help ( did it via the entry in the .dtb / .dts ),
>> the results are the same. I can confirm the LPI counters are zero or one
>> only after the test.....
> It's interesting to see that you have a lot of RX packets but few
> RX interrupts. This can either be due to mis-configuration of
> interrupt flags or RX Watchdog.
>
> 1. For interrupt flags you should be using LEVEL triggered IRQ.
> 2. For RX Watchdog you can try disabling it by adding the
> following in your platform wrapper driver (which will be
> "dwmac-meson8b.c", at probe):
> 	"plat_data->force_sf_dma_mode = 1;" and
> 	"plat_data->riwt_off = 1;"
>
> Thanks,
> Jose Miguel Abreu

Hi,

are you aware that odroid c2 dts is using level irq ?

at which numbers do you estimage that RX irqs are low in numbers ?

regards,

Simon