On Wed May 19 2021, Nguyen, Anthony L wrote: > On Wed, 2021-05-19 at 15:34 +0200, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote: >> Hi Maintainers, >> >> What is the status on this patch? > > I'm awaiting testing from our validation. They expect to finish by the > end of the week; I'll send out the patch as soon as they've completed. > Thanks! I've got also a backport of this patch for v5.10.x, so that people can use the latest LTS e.g., with PREEMPT_RT and working PTP and XDP. Let me know if there's interest in it. Thanks, Kurt