Hi Stefan, Stefan Dietrich writes: > Agreed and thanks for the pointers; please see the log files and > .config attached as requested. > Thanks for the logs. Very interesting that the initialization of the device is fine, so it's something that happens later. Can you test the attached patch? If the patch works, I would also be interested if you notice any loss of functionality with your NIC. (I wouldn't think so, as far as I know, i225-V models have PTM support but don't have any PTP support). > > Cheers, > Stefan > > > On Fri, 2021-12-10 at 15:01 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote: >> On 10.12.21 14:45, Stefan Dietrich wrote: >> > thanks for keeping an eye on the issue. I've sent the files in >> > private >> > because I did not want to spam the mailing lists with them. Please >> > let >> > me know if this is the correct procedure. >> Cheers, -- Vinicius