On Tue, Oct 08 2019, J . Bruce Fields wrote: > On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 10:02:53AM +0000, Pavel Tikhomirov wrote: >> Add Neil to CC, sorry, had lost it somehow... > > Always happy when we can fix a bug by deleting code, and your > explanation makes sense to me, but I'll give Neil a chance to look it > over if he wants. Yes, it makes sense to me. But I'm not sure that is worth much. The original fix got a Reviewed-by from me but was wrong. Acked-by: NeilBrown 'Acked' is weaker than 'reviewed' - isn't it? :-) NeilBrown