netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Terraform Software Users Contact List
@ 2020-01-14 22:17 Patricia Allen
From: Patricia Allen @ 2020-01-14 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Terraform Software Users Contact List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in place.

Let me know your target geography so that i will get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Await your response!

Regards,
Patricia Allen
Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Remove me.