netdev.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* CFS for Netdev 0x16 open!
@ 2022-06-07 16:36 Jamal Hadi Salim
From: Jamal Hadi Salim @ 2022-06-07 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: people, netfilter-devel, linux-wireless, lwn,
	Linux Kernel Network Developers
  Cc: prog-committee-0x16, board@netdevconf.org

We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For
Submissions(CFS) for Netdev 0x16.

For overview of topics, submissions and requirements
please visit:
https://netdevconf.info/0x16/submit-proposal.html

For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind
review process carried out by the Program Committee.
Please refer to:
https://www.netdevconf.info/0x16/pc_review.html

Important dates:
Closing of CFS: Wed, Sept. 7, 2022
Notification by: Thu, Sept. 15, 2022
Conference dates: Oct 24th - 28th, 2022

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of the Netdev Society)

* Re: CFS for Netdev 0x16 open!
@ 2022-08-11 11:17 ` Ferenc Fejes
From: Ferenc Fejes @ 2022-08-11 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jhs, linux-wireless, people, lwn, netfilter-devel, netdev
  Cc: prog-committee-0x16, board

Dear Jamal!

On Tue, 2022-06-07 at 12:36 -0400, Jamal Hadi Salim wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the opening of Call For
> Submissions(CFS) for Netdev 0x16.
>
> For overview of topics, submissions and requirements
> please visit:
> https://netdevconf.info/0x16/submit-proposal.html
>
> For all submitted sessions, we employ a blind
> review process carried out by the Program Committee.
> Please refer to:
> https://www.netdevconf.info/0x16/pc_review.html
>
> Important dates:
> Closing of CFS: Wed, Sept. 7, 2022
> Notification by: Thu, Sept. 15, 2022
> Conference dates: Oct 24th - 28th, 2022

Sorry for spamming it here, but unfortunaltey seems like the
"submissions-0x16@netdevconf.info" address not working (or not yet). I
sent a question to that address but it bounced back all of my mailboxes
including gmail (assuming there must be on the recepient side if any).

> cheers,
> jamal (on behalf of the Netdev Society)

Best,
Ferenc