On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:28 AM Václav Zindulka wrote: > > On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:57 PM Cong Wang wrote: > > Hm, my bad, please also run `perf report -g` after you record them, > > we need the text output with stack traces. > > No problem. I've created reports on two servers with different cards. > See here https://github.com/zvalcav/tc-kernel/tree/master/20200325 That is great! Your kernel log does not show anything useful, so it did not lead to any kernel hang or crash etc. at all. (This also means you do not need to try kdump.) Are you able to test an experimental patch attached in this email? It looks like your kernel spent too much time in fq_codel_reset(), most of it are unnecessary as it is going to be destroyed right after resetting. Note: please do not judge the patch, it is merely for testing purpose. It is obviously ugly and is only a proof of concept. A complete one should be passing a boolean parameter down to each ->reset(), but it would be much larger. Thanks for testing!