On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 10:37:54PM +0100, Alexander Lobakin wrote: > From: Mark Brown > > On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 11:03:57PM +0000, Alexander Lobakin wrote: > > Your mails appear to be encrypted which isn't helping with > > review... > Oh I'm sorry. I gave ProtonMail one more chance. I had the same > issue with them at spring, they told me then that it's a super-pro > builtin feature that I can't disable :clownface: They promised to > "think on it" tho, so I thought maybe after half a year... > Nope. Ok, whatever. My workaround will be the same as Conor's, just > to change the provider lol. > Should be better now? Yes, everything's fine now - thanks for looking into it.