On Jan 05, Jakub Kicinski wrote: > On Thu, 5 Jan 2023 12:49:49 +0100 Lorenzo Bianconi wrote: > > > > These callbacks are implemented in the mt76 driver. I have not added these > > > > patches to the series since mt76 patches usually go through Felix/Kalle's > > > > trees (anyway I am fine to add them to the series if they can go into net-next > > > > directly). > > > > > > Usually patches that use specific functionality are submitted together > > > with API changes. > > > > I would say it is better mt76 patches go through Felix/Kalle's tree in order to avoid > > conflicts. > > > > @Felix, Kalle: any opinions? > > FWIW as long as the implementation is in net-next before the merge > window I'm fine either way. But it would be good to see the > implementation, a co-posted RFC maybe? ack, I will post mt76 series to wireless mailing list just after the new version of this one. Regards, Lorenzo