Hi Matt, > I'll tidy up the comments. A filled /* first line is part of the netdev > style. Interesting, I didn't know that. > I think 'slave' might be a bit unclear - the driver's acting as an I2C master > too. Right. Yet, AFAIU only when sending responses to other nodes, or? It does not drive this one remote device with address 0xNN but acts itself as device 0xMM. > It also is more baggage moving to inclusive naming. Maybe mctp-i2c- > transport or mctp-i2c-interface would suit? +1 for inclusive naming. I like the "interface" addition. Oh, and one other question I have meanwhile: do you really need "mctp_current_mux" as a device attribute or is it mere debug and could go away when upstream? Thanks, Wolfram