Netfilter-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Max Mehl <max.mehl@fsfe.org>
To: netfilter-devel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Thank you for your fundamental work!
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:36:17 +0100

Dear netfilter contributors,

I would like to use today's "I Love Free Software Day" [^1] to thank you
all for your outstanding, long-term work on netfilter and its
accompanied projects! You are the foundation for many of the
applications on my system [^2], and yet your work is often less known to
"normal" users.

However, you keep on going and make all the other great Free Software
applications possible, and that deserves a lot of gratitude. Thank you
all so much!

Best,
Max

[^1]: https://ilovefs.org

[^2]: https://mehl.mx/blog/2020/i-love-the-hidden-champions/

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl