netfilter-devel.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* NFQUEUE panic bug
@ 2016-07-29 12:09 Daniel Collins
From: Daniel Collins @ 2016-07-29 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hi

I've found a race condition which allows remotely triggering a kernel
panic, should I post the details to this list, or somewhere else?

Thanks

--

Daniel Collins
Developer

www.smoothwall.com

Office : +44 148-988-6073

Head Office : Avalon, 1 Savannah Way, Leeds, LS10 1AB, United Kingdom
Tech Office : Eagle Point, Little Park Farm Road, Fareham, PO15 5TD,
United Kingdom
US Office : 8008 Corporate Center Dr #410, Charlotte, NC 28226, United States

Telephone: UK: +44 870-199-9500 US: +1 800-959-3760

Smoothwall Limited is registered in England, Company Number: 4298247
and whose registered address is 1 John Charles Way, Leeds, LS12 6QA
United Kingdom.

* Re: NFQUEUE panic bug
@ 2016-07-29 12:10 ` Florian Westphal
From: Florian Westphal @ 2016-07-29 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Collins; +Cc: netfilter-devel

Daniel Collins <daniel.collins@smoothwall.net> wrote:
> I've found a race condition which allows remotely triggering a kernel
> panic, should I post the details to this list, or somewhere else?

Is a fix already available?
if so just post to list.

If not please post bug report to coreteam so we can investigate.