Netfilter-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [MAINTENANCE] migrating git.netfilter.org
@ 2020-01-31 10:51 Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2020-01-31 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel, netfilter

Hi,

A few of our volunteers have been working hard to migrate
git.netfilter.org to a new server. The dns entry also has been updated
accordingly. Just let us know if you experience any troubles.

Thanks.

* Re: [MAINTENANCE] migrating git.netfilter.org
@ 2020-02-04 15:30 ` José M. Guisado
From: José M. Guisado @ 2020-02-04 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo Neira Ayuso, netfilter-devel, netfilter

On 31/01/2020 11:51, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few of our volunteers have been working hard to migrate
> git.netfilter.org to a new server. The dns entry also has been updated
> accordingly. Just let us know if you experience any troubles.
>
> Thanks.

Great!

https://git.netfilter.org/iptables/ has been showing "Repository seems
to be empty" for a few hours but the git url
(git://git.netfilter.org/iptables) is working fine.

* Re: [MAINTENANCE] migrating git.netfilter.org
@ 2020-02-04 15:38   ` Florian Westphal
From: Florian Westphal @ 2020-02-04 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: José M. Guisado; +Cc: Pablo Neira Ayuso, netfilter-devel, netfilter

José M. Guisado <guigom@riseup.net> wrote:
> On 31/01/2020 11:51, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A few of our volunteers have been working hard to migrate
> > git.netfilter.org to a new server. The dns entry also has been updated
> > accordingly. Just let us know if you experience any troubles.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Great!
>
> https://git.netfilter.org/iptables/ has been showing "Repository seems
> to be empty" for a few hours but the git url
> (git://git.netfilter.org/iptables) is working fine.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the servers so I can't do anything
about this.

Most likely the permissions are not correct and changes to the repo
make it inaccessible to gitweb.

* Re: [MAINTENANCE] migrating git.netfilter.org
@ 2020-02-04 15:43   ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2020-02-04 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: José M. Guisado; +Cc: netfilter-devel, netfilter

On Tue, Feb 04, 2020 at 04:30:50PM +0100, José M. Guisado wrote:
> On 31/01/2020 11:51, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A few of our volunteers have been working hard to migrate
> > git.netfilter.org to a new server. The dns entry also has been updated
> > accordingly. Just let us know if you experience any troubles.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Great!
>
> https://git.netfilter.org/iptables/ has been showing "Repository seems
> to be empty" for a few hours but the git url
> (git://git.netfilter.org/iptables) is working fine.

Fixed, thanks.