Hi Dan, On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 01:17:53PM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote: > Smatch complains that the value for "cmd" comes from the network and > can't be trusted. The value is actually checked at the end of these > functions so I just copied that here as well. I'm attaching another patch, it's based on yours. It's basically adding a pptp_msg_name() helper function, which is probably what should have been done in this code since the beginning. There are many of msg <= PPTP_MSG_MAX ? pptp_msg_name[msg] : pptp_msg_name[0]. Thank you.