Netfilter-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / color / Atom feed
* selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
@ 2020-10-14 11:49 Naresh Kamboju
  2020-10-14 19:30 ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Naresh Kamboju @ 2020-10-14 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK, netfilter-devel, Netdev,
	lkft-triage
  Cc: pablo, Florian Westphal, fabf, Shuah Khan, Kees Cook, Anders Roxell

While running kselftest netfilter test on x86_64 devices linux next
tag 20201013 kernel
these errors are noticed. This not specific to kernel version we have
noticed these errors
earlier also.

Am I missing configs ?
Please refer to the config file we are using.
We are using the minimal busybox shell.
BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.

metadata:
  git branch: master
  git repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
  git commit: f2fb1afc57304f9dd68c20a08270e287470af2eb
  git describe: next-20201013
  make_kernelversion: 5.9.0
  kernel-config:
http://snapshots.linaro.org/openembedded/lkft/lkft/sumo/intel-corei7-64/lkft/linux-next/879/config

Test output log:
--------------------
selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh
[ 1207.251385] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1207.342479] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
# /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns0in {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:3:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns1in {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:4:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns2in {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:6:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns0out {}
#         ^^^^^^^

<trim>

# /dev/stdin:12:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns2in6 {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:14:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter ns0out6 {}
#         ^^^^^^^
[ 1208.229989] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns0in
#      ^^^^^^^
# ERROR: ns0in counter in ns1-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
packets 1 bytes 84) at check_counters 1
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns0in
#      ^^^^^^^
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns0out
#      ^^^^^^^
# ERROR: ns0out counter in ns1-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
packets 1 bytes 84) at check_counters 2
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns0out
#      ^^^^^^^
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns0in6

# ERROR: ns1 counter in ns0-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
packets 1 bytes 104) at check_ns0_counters 5
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter ns1
#      ^^^^^^^

<trim>

# <cmdline>:1:16-19: Error: syntax error, unexpected inet
# reset counters inet
#                ^^^^
# <cmdline>:1:16-19: Error: syntax error, unexpected inet
# reset counters inet
#                ^^^^
# FAIL: nftables v0.7 (Scrooge McDuck)
not ok 2 selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh # exit=1
# selftests: netfilter: bridge_brouter.sh
# SKIP: Could not run test without ebtables
ok 3 selftests: netfilter: bridge_brouter.sh # SKIP
# selftests: netfilter: conntrack_icmp_related.sh
[ 1215.679815] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1215.698932] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1215.711612] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1216.678043] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth1: link becomes ready
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter unknown
#      ^^^^^^^
# ERROR: counter unknown in nsclient1 has unexpected value (expected
packets 0 bytes 0)
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter unknown
#      ^^^^^^^

<trim>

# ERROR: counter related in nsclient1 has unexpected value (expected
packets 2 bytes 1856)
# <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# list counter inet filter related
#      ^^^^^^^
# ERROR: icmp error RELATED state test has failed
not ok 4 selftests: netfilter: conntrack_icmp_related.sh # exit=1
# selftests: netfilter: nft_flowtable.sh
# Cannot create namespace file \"/var/run/netns/ns1\": File exists
[ 1230.570705] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1230.757525] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1230.843221] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# PASS: netns routing/connectivity: ns1 can reach ns2
# BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
#
# Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
# BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
#
# Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
# FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 -> ns2
# -rw------- 1 root root 1079296 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.EyNCJDBncG
# -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.CR5cdEqIHB
# FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 <- ns2
# -rw------- 1 root root 4677632 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.NkSMo4ZijB
# -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.irBE9wPUAV
# FAIL: flow offload for ns1/ns2:
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
#
# Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
# BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
#
# Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
# FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 -> ns2
# -rw------- 1 root root 1079296 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.EyNCJDBncG
# -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.CR5cdEqIHB
# FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 <- ns2
# -rw------- 1 root root 4677632 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.NkSMo4ZijB
# -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.irBE9wPUAV
# FAIL: flow offload for ns1/ns2 with NAT
# <cmdline>:1:1-23: Error: Could not process rule: Table 'filter' does not exist
# list table inet filter
# ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# <cmdline>:1:32-32: Error: syntax error, unexpected newline, expecting handle
# delete rule inet filter forward
#                                ^
# FAIL: Could not delete large-packet accept rule
not ok 5 selftests: netfilter: nft_flowtable.sh # exit=1
# selftests: netfilter: ipvs.sh
# skip: could not run test without ipvs module
ok 6 selftests: netfilter: ipvs.sh # SKIP
# selftests: netfilter: nft_concat_range.sh
# TEST: reported issues
#   Add two elements, flush, re-add                               [
1240.096121] kauditd_printk_skb: 40 callbacks suppressed
[ 1240.096124] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
table=t:72;?:0 family=2 entries=1 op=nft_register_table pid=9084
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
[ 1240.114551] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
table=t:72;s:1 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_register_set pid=9084
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
[ 1240.127450] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
table=?:0;?:0 family=0 entries=2 op=nft_register_gen pid=9084
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
[FAIL]
[ 1240.169015] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
table=t:72;s:1 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_unregister_set pid=9087
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
[ 1240.182153] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
table=t:72;?:0 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_unregister_table pid=9087
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
[ 1240.195412] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
table=?:0;?:0 family=0 entries=3 op=nft_register_gen pid=9087
subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
not ok 7 selftests: netfilter: nft_concat_range.sh # exit=1
# selftests: netfilter: nft_conntrack_helper.sh
# SKIP: Could not run test without conntrack tool
ok 8 selftests: netfilter: nft_conntrack_helper.sh # SKIP
# selftests: netfilter: nft_queue.sh
[ 1242.587245] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
[ 1242.605473] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
[ 1243.557996] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
# PASS: ns1-4ngWFkmc can reach ns2-4ngWFkmc
# internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
#
#
# FAIL: ip expected failure, got 0
not ok 9 selftests: netfilter: nft_queue.sh # exit=1
# selftests: netfilter: nft_meta.sh
# /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter iifcount {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:3:9-15: Error: syntax error, [ 1245.942205] kselftest:
Running tests in nsfs
unexpected counter
# counter iifnamecount {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# /dev/stdin:4:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter iifgroupcount {}
#         ^^^^^^^

<trim>

# /dev/stdin:11:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
# counter icurrentyearc[ 1246.027275] kselftest: Running tests in pidfd
ounter {}
#         ^^^^^^^
# SKIP: Could not add test ruleset

Reported-by: Naresh Kamboju <naresh.kamboju@linaro.org>

Full test log link,
https://lkft.validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/1839013#L12339

-- 
Linaro LKFT
https://lkft.linaro.org

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
  2020-10-14 11:49 selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter Naresh Kamboju
@ 2020-10-14 19:30 ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
  2020-10-15  3:01   ` Naresh Kamboju
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2020-10-14 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Naresh Kamboju
  Cc: open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK, netfilter-devel, Netdev,
	lkft-triage, Florian Westphal, fabf, Shuah Khan, Kees Cook,
	Anders Roxell

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 05:19:33PM +0530, Naresh Kamboju wrote:
> While running kselftest netfilter test on x86_64 devices linux next
> tag 20201013 kernel
> these errors are noticed. This not specific to kernel version we have
> noticed these errors
> earlier also.
> 
> Am I missing configs ?

What nftables version are you using?

> Please refer to the config file we are using.
> We are using the minimal busybox shell.
> BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
> 
> metadata:
>   git branch: master
>   git repo: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git
>   git commit: f2fb1afc57304f9dd68c20a08270e287470af2eb
>   git describe: next-20201013
>   make_kernelversion: 5.9.0
>   kernel-config:
> http://snapshots.linaro.org/openembedded/lkft/lkft/sumo/intel-corei7-64/lkft/linux-next/879/config
> 
> Test output log:
> --------------------
> selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh
> [ 1207.251385] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1207.342479] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
> # /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns0in {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:3:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns1in {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:4:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns2in {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:6:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns0out {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> 
> <trim>
> 
> # /dev/stdin:12:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns2in6 {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:14:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter ns0out6 {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> [ 1208.229989] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns0in
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # ERROR: ns0in counter in ns1-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
> packets 1 bytes 84) at check_counters 1
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns0in
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns0out
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # ERROR: ns0out counter in ns1-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
> packets 1 bytes 84) at check_counters 2
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns0out
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns0in6
> 
> # ERROR: ns1 counter in ns0-loU9Vlmj has unexpected value (expected
> packets 1 bytes 104) at check_ns0_counters 5
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter ns1
> #      ^^^^^^^
> 
> <trim>
> 
> # <cmdline>:1:16-19: Error: syntax error, unexpected inet
> # reset counters inet
> #                ^^^^
> # <cmdline>:1:16-19: Error: syntax error, unexpected inet
> # reset counters inet
> #                ^^^^
> # FAIL: nftables v0.7 (Scrooge McDuck)
> not ok 2 selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh # exit=1
> # selftests: netfilter: bridge_brouter.sh
> # SKIP: Could not run test without ebtables
> ok 3 selftests: netfilter: bridge_brouter.sh # SKIP
> # selftests: netfilter: conntrack_icmp_related.sh
> [ 1215.679815] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1215.698932] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1215.711612] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1216.678043] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth1: link becomes ready
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter unknown
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # ERROR: counter unknown in nsclient1 has unexpected value (expected
> packets 0 bytes 0)
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter unknown
> #      ^^^^^^^
> 
> <trim>
> 
> # ERROR: counter related in nsclient1 has unexpected value (expected
> packets 2 bytes 1856)
> # <cmdline>:1:6-12: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # list counter inet filter related
> #      ^^^^^^^
> # ERROR: icmp error RELATED state test has failed
> not ok 4 selftests: netfilter: conntrack_icmp_related.sh # exit=1
> # selftests: netfilter: nft_flowtable.sh
> # Cannot create namespace file \"/var/run/netns/ns1\": File exists
> [ 1230.570705] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1230.757525] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1230.843221] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # PASS: netns routing/connectivity: ns1 can reach ns2
> # BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
> #
> # Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
> # BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
> #
> # Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
> # FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 -> ns2
> # -rw------- 1 root root 1079296 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.EyNCJDBncG
> # -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.CR5cdEqIHB
> # FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 <- ns2
> # -rw------- 1 root root 4677632 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.NkSMo4ZijB
> # -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.irBE9wPUAV
> # FAIL: flow offload for ns1/ns2:
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
> #
> # Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
> # BusyBox v1.27.2 (2020-07-17 18:42:50 UTC) multi-call binary.
> #
> # Usage: nc [IPADDR PORT]
> # FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 -> ns2
> # -rw------- 1 root root 1079296 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.EyNCJDBncG
> # -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.CR5cdEqIHB
> # FAIL: file mismatch for ns1 <- ns2
> # -rw------- 1 root root 4677632 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.NkSMo4ZijB
> # -rw------- 1 root root 0 Oct 13 09:54 /tmp/tmp.irBE9wPUAV
> # FAIL: flow offload for ns1/ns2 with NAT
> # <cmdline>:1:1-23: Error: Could not process rule: Table 'filter' does not exist
> # list table inet filter
> # ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> # <cmdline>:1:32-32: Error: syntax error, unexpected newline, expecting handle
> # delete rule inet filter forward
> #                                ^
> # FAIL: Could not delete large-packet accept rule
> not ok 5 selftests: netfilter: nft_flowtable.sh # exit=1
> # selftests: netfilter: ipvs.sh
> # skip: could not run test without ipvs module
> ok 6 selftests: netfilter: ipvs.sh # SKIP
> # selftests: netfilter: nft_concat_range.sh
> # TEST: reported issues
> #   Add two elements, flush, re-add                               [
> 1240.096121] kauditd_printk_skb: 40 callbacks suppressed
> [ 1240.096124] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
> table=t:72;?:0 family=2 entries=1 op=nft_register_table pid=9084
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> [ 1240.114551] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
> table=t:72;s:1 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_register_set pid=9084
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> [ 1240.127450] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.032:87830):
> table=?:0;?:0 family=0 entries=2 op=nft_register_gen pid=9084
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> [FAIL]
> [ 1240.169015] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
> table=t:72;s:1 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_unregister_set pid=9087
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> [ 1240.182153] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
> table=t:72;?:0 family=2 entries=0 op=nft_unregister_table pid=9087
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> [ 1240.195412] audit: type=1325 audit(1602582894.105:87831):
> table=?:0;?:0 family=0 entries=3 op=nft_register_gen pid=9087
> subj=kernel comm=\"nft\"
> not ok 7 selftests: netfilter: nft_concat_range.sh # exit=1
> # selftests: netfilter: nft_conntrack_helper.sh
> # SKIP: Could not run test without conntrack tool
> ok 8 selftests: netfilter: nft_conntrack_helper.sh # SKIP
> # selftests: netfilter: nft_queue.sh
> [ 1242.587245] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth0: link becomes ready
> [ 1242.605473] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): veth1: link becomes ready
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> [ 1243.557996] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
> # PASS: ns1-4ngWFkmc can reach ns2-4ngWFkmc
> # internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file \"-\": No such file or directory
> #
> #
> # FAIL: ip expected failure, got 0
> not ok 9 selftests: netfilter: nft_queue.sh # exit=1
> # selftests: netfilter: nft_meta.sh
> # /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter iifcount {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:3:9-15: Error: syntax error, [ 1245.942205] kselftest:
> Running tests in nsfs
> unexpected counter
> # counter iifnamecount {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # /dev/stdin:4:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter iifgroupcount {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> 
> <trim>
> 
> # /dev/stdin:11:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
> # counter icurrentyearc[ 1246.027275] kselftest: Running tests in pidfd
> ounter {}
> #         ^^^^^^^
> # SKIP: Could not add test ruleset
> 
> Reported-by: Naresh Kamboju <naresh.kamboju@linaro.org>
> 
> Full test log link,
> https://lkft.validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/1839013#L12339
> 
> -- 
> Linaro LKFT
> https://lkft.linaro.org

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
  2020-10-14 19:30 ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
@ 2020-10-15  3:01   ` Naresh Kamboju
  2020-10-15  9:26     ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 4+ messages in thread
From: Naresh Kamboju @ 2020-10-15  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pablo Neira Ayuso
  Cc: open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK, netfilter-devel, Netdev,
	lkft-triage, Florian Westphal, fabf, Shuah Khan, Kees Cook,
	Anders Roxell

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 01:00, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@netfilter.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 05:19:33PM +0530, Naresh Kamboju wrote:
> > While running kselftest netfilter test on x86_64 devices linux next
> > tag 20201013 kernel
> > these errors are noticed. This not specific to kernel version we have
> > noticed these errors
> > earlier also.
> >
> > Am I missing configs ?
>
> What nftables version are you using?

nft --version
nftables v0.7 (Scrooge McDuck)

- Naresh

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

* Re: selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter
  2020-10-15  3:01   ` Naresh Kamboju
@ 2020-10-15  9:26     ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 4+ messages in thread
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso @ 2020-10-15  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Naresh Kamboju
  Cc: open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK, netfilter-devel, Netdev,
	lkft-triage, Florian Westphal, fabf, Shuah Khan, Kees Cook,
	Anders Roxell

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 08:31:52AM +0530, Naresh Kamboju wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 01:00, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@netfilter.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 05:19:33PM +0530, Naresh Kamboju wrote:
> > > While running kselftest netfilter test on x86_64 devices linux next
> > > tag 20201013 kernel
> > > these errors are noticed. This not specific to kernel version we have
> > > noticed these errors
> > > earlier also.
> > >
> > > Am I missing configs ?
> >
> > What nftables version are you using?
> 
> nft --version
> nftables v0.7 (Scrooge McDuck)

That's very very old.

Latest is 0.9.6, please run latest in your CI testbed.

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 4+ messages in thread

end of thread, back to index

Thread overview: 4+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-10-14 11:49 selftests: netfilter: nft_nat.sh: /dev/stdin:2:9-15: Error: syntax error, unexpected counter Naresh Kamboju
2020-10-14 19:30 ` Pablo Neira Ayuso
2020-10-15  3:01   ` Naresh Kamboju
2020-10-15  9:26     ` Pablo Neira Ayuso

Netfilter-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org

Archives are clonable:
	git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/netfilter-devel/0 netfilter-devel/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 netfilter-devel netfilter-devel/ https://lore.kernel.org/netfilter-devel \
		netfilter-devel@vger.kernel.org
	public-inbox-index netfilter-devel

Example config snippet for mirrors

Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://nntp.lore.kernel.org/org.kernel.vger.netfilter-devel


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git