On 2023-03-26, at 22:39:42 +0200, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote: > Jeremy, may I suggest you pick up on the bitwise _SREG2 support? I > will post a v4 with small updates for ("mark statement support for > non-constant expression") tomorrow. Probably you don't need the new > AND and OR operations for this? Only the a new _SREG2 to specify that > input comes from non-constant? Just to clarify, do you want just the `_SREG2` infrastructure from the last patch series but without the new bitwise ops? That is to say it would be possible to send two operands to the kernel in registers, but no use would be made of it (yet). Or are you proposing to update the existing mask-and-xor ops to send right hand operands via registers? J.