* University study about the use of web technologies on websites
@ 2020-10-16 6:36 Thorsten Holz, Ruhr University Bochum
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Thorsten Holz, Ruhr University Bochum @ 2020-10-16 6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
Dear web professional,
We invite you to participate in a research study conducted at Ruhr University Bochum (Germany) in cooperation with Leibniz University Hannover (Germany) and the University of Michigan (USA). We found your email address (email@example.com) on the website netfilter.org.
We are interested in understanding how web technologies are integrated into and used by websites. We are looking for perspectives from a wide variety of people working on or with websites, such as developers, content creators, marketing, customer service, legal, and others. Our research relies on the generous help of interested web professionals like you!
This online survey will take about 20-25 minutes to complete.
You are eligible to participate in the study if you
(1) are at least 18 years old,
(2) are involved with websites in some capacity (e. g., their design, development, deployment, maintenance, and / or management), and
(3) are comfortable completing the survey in English.
In case you do not meet these requirements, you can still help us by forwarding this email to someone involved with the website netfilter.org.
To participate, please use this link to access our survey: https://survey.syssec.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=218135&token=6jvwOdc1rfhPWsq&lang=en
* If you do not want to participate in this survey and do not want us to send you any further emails, please click the following link: https://survey.syssec.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/index.php?r=optout/tokens&surveyid=218135&langcode=en&token=6jvwOdc1rfhPWsq
* If you would like to reverse your opt-out decision, please click the following link: https://survey.syssec.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/index.php?r=optin/tokens&surveyid=218135&langcode=en&token=6jvwOdc1rfhPWsq
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping our research!
Prof. Thorsten Holz (Ruhr University Bochum)
Prof. Sascha Fahl (Leibniz University Hannover)
Prof. Florian Schaub (University of Michigan)
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-10-16 6:36 University study about the use of web technologies on websites Thorsten Holz, Ruhr University Bochum
Netfilter-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror https://lore.kernel.org/netfilter-devel/0 netfilter-devel/git/0.git
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V2 netfilter-devel netfilter-devel/ https://lore.kernel.org/netfilter-devel \
Example config snippet for mirrors
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git