Hello, ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ On Friday, January 3, 2020 7:09 PM, Alberto Leiva wrote: > Hello > > I've been working on Jool, an open source IP/ICMP translator for a > while ([0]). It currently implements SIIT, NAT64 and (if everything > goes according to plan) will later this year also support MAP-T. It > currently works both as a Netfilter module (hooking itself to > PREROUTING) or as an xtables target, and I'm soon going to start > integrating it into nftables. That's really great news! We (ProtonVPN) will be following the project, and will be glad to help if possible. Cheers, Laurent ProtonVPN R&D