Nouveau Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [Nouveau] 2021 X.Org Board of Directions Nomination period ends next Sunday
@ 2021-03-01 16:08 Harry Wentland
From: Harry Wentland @ 2021-03-01 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nouveau; +Cc: elections

Unfortunately my previous email seems to not have been received by many
people. I will send this email separately to each mailing list to
hopefully get better coverage.

The nomination period is currently ongoing. So far we have received 3
nominations and will need at least 4 to fill the vacant spots on the
board. We hope you will consider putting your nomination forward.

To nominate yourself or someone else please send the nomination, along
with a personal statement to elections at x dot org.

** Election Schedule **

Nomination period Start: Mon 22nd February
Nomination period End: Sun 7th March
Deadline of X.Org membership application or renewal: Thu 11th March
Publication of Candidates & start of Candidate QA: Mon 15th March
Election Planned Start: Mon 22nd March anywhere on earth
Election Planned End: Sun 4th April anywhere on earth

** Election Committee **

* Eric Anholt
* Mark Filion
* Keith Packard
* Harry Wentland

Cheers,
Harry Wentland,
on behalf of the X.Org elections committee

only message in thread, back to index