nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Fintech Virtual 2021 Visitors List
@ 2021-03-16 19:26 Kevin Rob
From: Kevin Rob @ 2021-03-16 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Dear Exhibitor,

Would you be interested in obtaining the Fintech Virtual 2021 Pre-registered
Attendees List?

With All contacts are permission pass and provided with complete contact
information including direct business email address on an excel
spread-sheet.

We Have The Following Database:

*  Industry Experts

*  Key Decision Makers

Information fields include: First Name, Last Name, Title, Company, Contact
Number, Website, Mailing address and contact person verified business email
address etc.

Kindly let me know your interest so that I can get back to you with Counts
and Pricing for attendees list.

Thank you and I Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Kevin Rob

Fintech Virtual 2021 - Manager of Sales & Marketing

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, reply as 'opt-out'.

* RE: Fintech Virtual 2021 Visitors List
@ 2021-03-17 12:32 Kevin Rob
From: Kevin Rob @ 2021-03-17 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-nvdimm

Hi,

Hope you're doing great there!!

Did you had a chance to review my below mail and have any update for me..?

Anticipating a prompt response.

Regards,

Kevin