nvdimm.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: gabrielthomas9010@gmail.com
To: linux-nvdimm@lists.01.org
Subject: Hi;
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:49:05 +0000	[thread overview]

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuNN46De4NTNDuI_3Rm2L6CNABd5Ra0TyGG6ZxgVbAw2h7Ug/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

  Hi,
Hope I am not intruding on your space here.
If you are interested in equity or loan financing,
I would be glad to assist.
We are a private financial firm that acquires well established small and
lower
middle market businesses with predictable revenue and cash flow;
typically partnering with industry professionals
to operate them.
We also have a Capital Formation Division that assists companies at
all levels of development raise
capital through hedge funds. We charge %1 commission at the successful
closing of any deal.
Additionally, we also fund
secured as well as unsecured lines of credit and term loans.
Would that be something of interest to you and your group?
Please let me know your thoughts.
Sorry if you get this message in your spam box, poor network
connection may be responsible for such.
Best regards...... Gennadiy Medovoy.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.